The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Copped 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
instincts are beautiful man damn :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

HOL,Instinct,data,NSRL will be had our of the initial group add in a ASG,BHM( if its similar to the KD they will be the best BHM bron yet) and a simple SLH(wishful thinking they do something like the 8 or 9) and im good :nerd:

Last edited:
u guys gotta make sure to hit the thumbnail of the shoe to select the "Color" first. if u just hit your size it sits still, no warning given

u guys gotta make sure to hit the thumbnail of the shoe to select the "Color" first. if u just hit your size it sits still, no warning given

Thanks for the help. Problem was me using the moble instead of desktop site.

Last edited:
Considering the instincts drop this weekend I would assume its those.

Don't think it's the NSRL since there was a size 7.5 earlier and the one right now doesn't have a 7.5 You're just gonna have to pray it's the NSRL or you're stuck with the Instincts :lol: (unless you return them).

The moble is jacked up. There are no sizes on moble but all sizes on desktop. Glad I didn't pay for the HOL and switched CWs. Has to be instinct. Was a pass but for $150 def worth it.

Pretty sure its the instincts on SA.....where are they getting the Turqoise for the color description? For some reason the instincts remind me of the suns mascot.

SA has done that before, wrong thumbnail but correct description, and they have put up shoes before release date.  I would say those are the instincts based on description and SA's past history.  

I awnt instincts for $150. But I can wait a day an save ten an have em in hand.

Edit. I copped from sa f it

Last edited:
Those who want the NSRL like me, let's just chill a minute. If I not mistaken they drop on cyber Monday so I'm sure we will be able to cop for a good price.

Back
Top Bottom