The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
The Anthracites. I disagree. They were a HOH and NT exclusive. They sold out in the first day or so. They did restock but that was probably one of the most limited XI.
You're talking online only. Anthracites sat in-stores at those HOH locations for months. They definitely weren't first day sell outs. Not even first month

And only reason they sold out online is because only one website released them. Otherwise they would've sat hard online too. Blackout Lebrons are never first day sell outs

Last edited:

Need that SA deal on NSRL
Yessir 
smokin.gif
 hope so...

Dude I bought so many XI's out of a combination of pure boredom and discounts!   Lesson learned this time around.  :lol:

THIS! :smh:

I did the exact same stuff and that's why I'm being so hesitant this time around |I

They made the decision for you, the link is dead lol

Good, I was just about to cave :lol:

You're talking online only. Anthracites sat in-stores at those HOH locations for months. They definitely weren't first day sell outs. Not even first month

And only reason they sold out online is because only one website released them. Otherwise they would've sat hard online too. Blackout Lebrons are never first day sell outs

Anthracites were not your average run of the mill blackouts though :\

They did sell out in most areas and were pretty hard to obtain :rolleyes

The Anthracites. I disagree. They were a HOH and NT exclusive. They sold out in the first day or so. They did restock but that was probably one of the most limited XI.
I have no HOH or NT in my city but the Anthracites were sitting and still maybe sitting in one of my regular old footlocker!

Back
Top Bottom