The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I'm so torn right now on copping these things :\

I want to cop at this price but I'm really not too into them :smh:

I'm really just sitting at the checkout on the payment method page contemplating :lol:

Last edited:
I'm so torn right now on copping these things
ohwell.gif

I want to cop at this price but I'm really not too into them
mean.gif

I'm really just sitting at the checkout on the payment method page contemplating
laugh.gif
In my opinion, instinct's are an easy pass...wait and save it for something good like BHM's or All-Stars.  

You aren't going to regret passing on these, they will be around for a long time.  

Last edited:
Man I'm enjoying this shoe more and more as I continue to play in them.  It was definitely sort of a foreign feel underfoot though the first few steps I took.  Took some getting used to

In my opinion, instinct's are an easy pass...wait and save it for something good like BHM's or All-Stars.  

You aren't going to regret passing on these, they will be around for a long time.  

Your right bro and thanks :pimp:

You talked me right off that ledge :lol:

I was really just looking like damn it's below retail a day before release, I gotta cop :\

Totally ignoring the fact I don't even really want them :smh:

Textbook impulse purchasing at it's finest :stoneface:

I should know better though, I'm getting to old for this **** :rofl:

View media item 1270725

Last edited:
Part of me wonders if all lebrons are going to sit and go on clearance again since the Miami fans jumped off the bandwagon. Cleveland shoes all sat...

Your right bro and thanks
pimp.gif

You talked me right off that ledge
laugh.gif

I was really just looking like damn it's below retail a day before release, I gotta cop
ohwell.gif

Totally ignoring the fact I don't even really want them :

Textbook impulse purchasing at it's finest
indifferent.gif

I should know better though, I'm getting to old for this ****
roll.gif
Hold out and cop the Datas or NSRL instead!

Your right bro and thanks
pimp.gif

You talked me right off that ledge
laugh.gif

I was really just looking like damn it's below retail a day before release, I gotta cop
ohwell.gif

Totally ignoring the fact I don't even really want them
mean.gif

Textbook impulse purchasing at it's finest
indifferent.gif

I should know better though, I'm getting to old for this ****
roll.gif
Dude I bought so many XI's out of a combination of pure boredom and discounts!   Lesson learned this time around.  
laugh.gif

Part of me wonders if all lebrons are going to sit and go on clearance again since the Miami fans jumped off the bandwagon. Cleveland shoes all sat...

I didn't think about this but it surely seems to be going that way :nerd:

I hope things continue in this direction :\

Hold out and cop the Datas or NSRL instead!

That's my #1 and #2 but Instincts are my #3 out of the initial release colorways :smh:

Actually @BarbarianBob
 I disagree and think you need them.

How Sway!? :\

Your gonna end up making me cop man :smh:

I'm tempted by these Instincts to see what the fuss is about.

Rather have NRSL's and Meridians though

I didn't think about this but it surely seems to be going that way :nerd:

I don't think Miami or Cleveland has much to do with it, because they were bandwagon fans anyway. They just changed their train.

I think the delay might have hurt, or maybe people just aren't in to these Lebron's like that.

Glad I got these 1st over the KDs. They sold out quick once word spread. It's the MC ID all over again for me. Random perfect timing.

Last edited:
What lebrons over the past years haven't sat or been able to get after initial release or restocked 100 times other then champ packs?

Corks, MVP X, MV 9, Big Bangs 9, Miami Night XIs. There are a few. They haven't really teased a limited pair yet.

What lebrons over the past years haven't sat or been able to get after initial release or restocked 100 times other then champ packs?
USA X's, Crown Jewel X's, Forging Iron XI's.  Can't think of too many from the XI's, those were all pretty easy.    

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom