The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Man the general release of this shoe is god awful, besides the impending Datas and Instincts. But holy **** Nike can you make a conservative color way drop for once this century? ID all the way.

Regardless, judging from Lebron's twitter account, he really enjoys playing at the DC arena. Which I think is kinda hilarious because he can opt out and go there. And cut off KD. And become President of the United States. Maybe then I'll like his sig model general releases.

HoL

But I get what you're saying. Parents started grabbing me sigs as a kid mid 90s, when all that came out were a black/white team, white/black team, and an alternative team or 2. Would be nice to get those choices without having to spend the extra bread for an iD. Just the times we live in...

I don't think Miami or Cleveland has much to do with it, because they were bandwagon fans anyway. They just changed their train.

I think the delay might have hurt, or maybe people just aren't in to these Lebron's like that.

they are just flat out making more pairs and not playing the limited game with consumers anymore. IMO it has nothing to do with miami or cleveland or bandwagon fans or delays. the resellers arent out in droves and the restocks are plentiful. the second nike announces that a 12 will be limited is when you will see the return of the sillyness for that particular shoe.

After I ordered my first pair of 12s (Instinct) this morning I went on YouTube to check out the other CWs. Found a video of the Data and I must say they are the gold standard of the 12 so far. The colors pop so nice on the black. Dark colors seem to look better on the 12 IMO so far.

He hasn't really had anything on yet worth drooling over I'm surprised. Waiting for those NSRL grab those and relax till the ASG. I want at least 6 of these 12s an I already have two. Anyways NSRL won't be a limited thing right?

So 20-25% off is probably the best deal going on the 12s right about now right? Think the HoL will dry up before anything better comes along...came home to a 20% discount from hibbett sports

ain't nothing drying up right about now unless a limited tag is thrown on it, we all waiting for them discounts 

they can miss me with that 4 hour flash sale, dead link stuff... you'll be back

He hasn't really had anything on yet worth drooling over I'm surprised. Waiting for those NSRL grab those and relax till the ASG. I want at least 6 of these 12s an I already have two. Anyways NSRL won't be a limited thing right?
I think Nike's trying to play the NSRLs like a limited thing, only because they botched the launch. Just about every North American pair were already here and OOPS, had to fix them all. They could be coming in smaller batches, but it's the launch CW. KP XIs were restocked half a dozen times (and sold out because they were awesome). There will be tons of these things and Nike is just hoping to get the ball rolling on these Twelves. Hence the stupid Black Friday move.

$50 over retail if y'all wanna "GK" again. Any takers?
laugh.gif

http://lmtdsupply.bigcartel.com/product/nike-lebron-12-nsrl

Last edited:
I want instincts but don't wanna get for retail then see them at 160, at the same i don't wanna wait and they sell out on RD

ain't nothing drying up right about now unless a limited tag is thrown on it, we all waiting for them discounts 

they can miss me with that 4 hour flash sale, dead link stuff... you'll be back
yeah but how many more times before my size 13 doesn't pop back up when the next disco drops! and i already know that if the shoes do sit...by the time they get to under 150 prices my size will be long gone!

^^^ didn't know you was a 13 @Laces1983... i hear the struggle is real in 13 and above

at $150/$160 that's a go, you'll probably have to wait till next summer for something better than that (or outlet)

If NSRL are a day 1 discount like there were going to be until that delayed them and I miss out on 6's im copping. (nike employee)

Back
Top Bottom