The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
damn...so ANOTHER BF release? geez nike. smh
Here i was thinking that Dec. 1st, i was going to wake up, head to FL, purchase nsrls in a size 10 and go home.

Now i have to wake up to go to FL and deal with this BF crap. Do they not know how insand that day is in NY!?!

What i'm going to do is check my local mom n pop stores and see how much to get them early.

Damn good call, didn't even notice that haha
I'm used to seeing Chalmers in his Spalding's 
laugh.gif

I have no HOH or NT in my city but the Anthracites were sitting and still maybe sitting in one of my regular old footlocker!
That's what I mean. Dunno where these folks live talking about Anthracites were an instant sellout. There were FSRs chilling on shelves well into the summer months and they dropped in early spring

Last edited:
damn...so ANOTHER BF release? geez nike. smh
Here i was thinking that Dec. 1st, i was going to wake up, head to FL, purchase nsrls in a size 10 and go home.

Now i have to wake up to go to FL and deal with this BF crap. Do they not know how insand that day is in NY!?!

What i'm going to do is check my local mom n pop stores and see how much to get them early.

same here man. nike screwed us, yet again. Not even just those...the infared 6s drop same day. internets are gonna explode.

I wonder if NSRL's are online only :nerd:

That's what I mean. Dunno where these folks live talking about Anthracites were an instant sellout. There were FSRs chilling on shelves well into the summer months and they dropped in early spring

Not every area is the same

They weren't HOH exclusive, but they did sell out in a week at a couple of stores I go to.

Not every area is the same

They weren't HOH exclusive, but they did sell out in a week at a couple of stores I go to.

Pretty much anecdotal accounts. Unless someone had stock reports from FTL and Co + NT and other small shops from March to the summer months, no ones comments are going to be fact.

In my area, those shoes were gone. Obviously, I can't speak on other cities.

Anyways, back to the 12s. I'm Disappointed Nike is releasing the NRSLs a week early. They got Foams, SBs, Jordans and now Lebrons dropping on Black Friday. They trying to make a killing.

Why is Black Friday a thing? It even sounds horrible.

1. "The day after Thanksgiving is the unofficial start of the holiday season. And for retailers, that means big bucks. It's that increase in revenues – and for most retailers the first time to turn a profit for the year – that got Black Friday  its name."

2. laugh.gif

Yup, it's the day a lot of companies get out of the red and into the Black.

But Nike just increasing the number of holidays to drop major releases across all of their lines. BHM, ASG, Black Friday and the day after X-Mas (there's probably a few I forgot).

Last edited:
laugh.gif
It was more of a rhetorical question. I just find the whole idea unpleasant. I've never gone shopping (other than online) on "Black Friday."

Man I was wondering if those XIIs on SA were the Instincts but was thrown off my the mobile site acting up as well as it saying turq. I should have just copped instead of over-thinking it.

Honestly the black, accented with the bright colors on the datas > cloaky eggdump purple on the instincts

Last edited:
Man the general release of this shoe is god awful, besides the impending Datas and Instincts. But holy **** Nike can you make a conservative color way drop for once this century? ID all the way.

Regardless, judging from Lebron's twitter account, he really enjoys playing at the DC arena. Which I think is kinda hilarious because he can opt out and go there. And cut off KD. And become President of the United States. Maybe then I'll like his sig model general releases.

Back
Top Bottom