The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I don't know this "Lewiup" but yes.3 Instincts,3 HOL, 6 ID so far. All in on the 12.

A "Lewi up" is to buy triple of one pair of shoes. This is a termed coined by and named after Lewi1913 who I still see around in the threads occasionally. Dude goes ham and triples up on pairs he really likes, which is pretty much all of the pairs he buys it seems lmao

Just so we're clear. I coined the term based on his obsessive compulsive behavior following certain shoe releases, specifically the Kobe 8 Purple Fades.

Having said that, since it's based on his name and obviously just flipping the term double up, he can own the lingo.

Any performence comparisons to te kobe 9. Random but that what I currently ball in and I'm intrigued by these.

Thanks .
A significantly different feel underfoot between the two.  You won't get that same court feel that you get in the kobe 9.  Traction is also best in the 9.

Court feel is still nice in these 12s though considering the pods and bottom-loaded setup, traction has been decent for me too.  All in all they are two very different shoes though.  Cushioning will definitely last you longer in the bron 12s.  Midfoot/torsional support is better in the brons too.

I don't know this "Lewiup" but yes.3 Instincts,3 HOL, 6 ID so far. All in on the 12.

A "Lewi up" is to buy triple of one pair of shoes. This is a termed coined by and named after Lewi1913 who I still see around in the threads occasionally. Dude goes ham and triples up on pairs he really likes, which is pretty much all of the pairs he buys it seems lmao

Just so we're clear. I coined the term based on his obsessive compulsive behavior following certain shoe releases, specifically the Kobe 8 Purple Fades.

Having said that, since it's based on his name and obviously just flipping the term double up, he can own the lingo.
My b man, haven't been lurking long enough to know that, first stumbled upon this site January of this year and I have no interest in any of the Kobe models at all so I wouldn't have known that but cool bit of info to find out

A significantly different feel underfoot between the two.  You won't get that same court feel that you get in the kobe 9.  Traction is also best in the 9.

Court feel is still nice in these 12s though considering the pods and bottom-loaded setup, traction has been decent for me too.  All in all they are two very different shoes though.  Cushioning will definitely last you longer in the bron 12s.  Midfoot/torsional support is better in the brons too.

Are the brons heavier ? I'm guessing they would be.

Which do you prefer when playing ball? Any particular reason why?

Last edited:
He will eventually come for all our Kobe 8 fades. We must prepare ourselves.
don't forget most of the Lebron 9s, and the KPs he has 25 size 11.5 KPs
laugh.gif

Only if you wear an 11.5
laugh.gif

That's why I hate him.

An in store FSR might have 1-2, who knows what inventory is like online.

And Lewis Lewi'dup on the KPs, MVs, the Kobe 9 MC elite iDs (though he did have different takes). But I can respect it. We're all pack rats to some extent.

The pizza delivery guy peeked into my home yesterday and was like you must really like shoes. I was embarrassed.

HOaL at outlets already lol... 179.99. As BigJ mentioned, we've found better deals than this already.
Outlets have become all but worthless....better deals online almost immediately, and still better deals on NDC than their own outlets once the clearance sale hits.  
mean.gif

bruh bruh just saw the instincts in person....:smokin :smokin :smokin too ill. I love the iridescent aspect. definitely remind me of cloaks. Immediately came back and ordered em for the discount. Still not worth 200, but for the low, hell yea.

Back
Top Bottom