The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

Only if you wear an 11.5
laugh.gif

That's why I hate him.

An in store FSR might have 1-2, who knows what inventory is like online.

And Lewis Lewi'dup on the KPs, MVs, the Kobe 9 MC elite iDs (though he did have different takes). But I can respect it. We're all pack rats to some extent.

The pizza delivery guy peeked into my home yesterday and was like you must really like shoes. I was embarrassed.
I had these cute pizza lady deliver to me 3x asking about my shoes everytime, i was far from embarrased
happy.gif

I did, know some other people with narrow feet did the same.  Went down a half size from a 10 in XI's to 9.5's in XII's and they have been great, hooped in them for weeks now and very glad I went down a half size, no problems at all.  

Like DW, I also went a half down with narrow feet.  Glad that I did.  Fit is excellent for ball after a little break in
yup returned my iD for a half size down.
Thanks guys, Repped!

Those pics are making me turn... but i will probably only cop if  i miss out on doubling up on the vi's this wkend 

I'm happy that Lebron is back in Cleveland, but something doesn't feel right. I don't know what it is. Maybe I'm still not used to him not being in Miami.

wasn't expecting my HOL to arrive before thanksgiving and i was fine with that... but looks like they are on track to be here tomorrow!

tumblr_mtt2zuPtRz1ro8ysbo1_500.gif

Just got my HOL. Shout out to Sports Authority sending me them in a bag so the box did get torn and what not. Love the shoe personally. Padding is ridiculously good and I can really feel the zoom in the heel. I got these for casual wear so I decided to size up. A little loose but I have wide feet and thought it was a safe choice. Only thing bad I can say is the lacing. Damn, at one point I did not know what lace I was pulling to tighten them up. Feel like I was in fact making it looser. Other than that, amazing shoe, cannot wait for more colorways. Have the Instincts coming in tomorrow as well.

man, if i was getting those big slim prices it would be a problem..   id be copping all type of ishh right away  
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom