The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
so far all these lebrons are clear/translucent soles...

I don't like clear soles.

can we a solid Mr. Petrie?

Those are way to basic. Color ways save this shoe for sure. The elites will be crazy probably I love all the elites so far just not enough CW's.

Basic = good in most cases. From Foams to Jordan's the basic CWs have always been best. Could those be the Lion Hearts? The colors match up.

I don't know if I'm wordind this right but that plastic collar thing looks outta proportion with the rest of the shoe

i dig the cavs colorway.

in fact, i'm extermely excited to see the rest of these.

i like the 11 a lot but most colorways were BUNS, so far we've seen 2 dope ones if you include the prototype with the terrible swoosh.

Meh for that colorway...
The problem isn't the colorway fam 
laugh.gif

11's kings pride best lebrons since the 2s

Truth. 2s are the best LBJs IMO and the KP is the best Bron since the 2. The 11 model isn't the best since but in that CW as a whole I agree. I'm sure a lot of fav Lebrons list consist of hype, limited CWs though.

Blk/Red 2, AZG First Games and the KP are my top 3 Brons.

Decent colorway but is it really red? Looks like brown or burnt maroon something like that. Design still looks madd awkward with the Swoosh down there and shoe looks like it's incomplete.

Decent colorway but is it really red? Looks like brown or burnt maroon something like that. Design still looks madd awkward with the Swoosh down there and shoe looks like it's incomplete.

Apparently it's red...

View media item 1062428
10/31/14 Nike LeBron 12 (Lion Heart)
684593-601 Red/White-Crimson-Black
$200.00

I kinda like these tho...

View media item 1062199
10/11/14 Nike LeBron 12
684593-301 Turquoise/Grey-Crimson-Black
$200.00

Last edited:
Man, I ain't trying to be a party pooper but I'm going to need to see the shoes in person or more pictures. KP XIs were a love at first sight. They came out on the same day as the Steel Xs and I was more hyped for the Brons. Crazy how they didn't sell out immediately. So far there isn't an original color way. Just MN, Dolphins, etc.

Back
Top Bottom