The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

just curious...what's ugly about them??...
that orange/navy blue mesh kills it for me.. the color blocking doesnt look right. looks like  miss match of colors that doent go together well

dunkmans looks 10x better imo

Last edited:
The mesh kills it for me too. Now the green/silver flows together pretty well but just not the dark blue and orange.

Been loving the TDMs... And honestly, the main reason is because of the unorthodox colorway. It's def unique and a little odd, but I think they're dope... But I certainly understand why some ppl might think differently

Yeah, the TDM def aren't for everyone. I like flashy/loud kicks and they're the closest to that from initial CWs. Very curious about how the colors look in person and if that posite pops. If they're true to pics, then they're boring/quiet compared to the rest of my kicks :lol:

I don't think it's been confirmed that they're limited, but they have an unofficial "premium" tag since they're priced at $220.

Last edited:
Been loving the TDMs... And honestly, the main reason is because of the unorthodox colorway. It's def unique and a little odd, but I think they're dope... But I certainly understand why some ppl might think differently
Theyre not bad by any means to me. Kind of like you said, a little odd color blocking. I am sure my, and a lot of others', opinions will change once on feet pics start rolling in.

I mean let's be honest, I haven't seen a non wearable release yet other than the Xmas. And those are just god awful by any shoe standard.

lol so i guess it goes for the exception of some: NT loves basic to little pop kind of shoes....outside of NT loves unique to loud and wild kind of shoes!

Limited or not, they'll still be had well under retail with a little patience... I'm not a very patient person tho, so might just bite the bullet and cop on RD. Would be a nice NYE shoe (IMO)

Always liked the TDM....there's just a lot going on, and I've never really been sold on that green. Wish it was just plain old white, or the orange they used in the upper. The siler posite is sick though.

I love the wiring detailing, but I'm sour (although not surprised) they're charging $25 more just for that.

As far as them being limited.....that's always just been speculation, as far as I can tell.

That graphic in the sole of the TDM looks piff! Just hate the dang on laces. Should have went with solid Navy laces.

I just have to stop somewhere. I already passed on the 6Ms. I like the blue on the TDM, but not the orange mesh overlay. I like the green, but not with the orange (plus I've already got the Dunkforce). The silver posite is cool but I already have NSRLs.

The "6" looks stupid. And there's nothing premium about lines in an outsole.

I'm surprised we haven't seen any leaks of the next batch of CWs; On the last couple models we at least had some leaks in regards to the next shoes that were coming out, now all we have are color codes with nothing to go off of. 

Hopefully they got something really dope in the works?

I be thinking about the HoL's but I just don't need another wht/red shoe and I'm still interested in the other CWs that are releasing. *waits for SLH CW :nerd:*

I may be in the minority but I want to see more of the X-mas shoes.  And jumping WAY ahead I want to see the WTL are gonna look like. 

I may be in the minority but I want to see more of the X-mas shoes.  And jumping WAY ahead I want to see the WTL are gonna look like. 

I'm not sure this model will see a WTL. Just speculating.

the main part of the shoe doesn't seem like it can be made of different parts.

I'm not sure this model will see a WTL. Just speculating.

the main part of the shoe doesn't seem like it can be made of different parts.
I may be in the minority, but I hope you are right.  I hope Nike is done with the "What The" models.  

WTL XI's were perfectly executed (IMO) they dipped back into the history of the entire line, Nike made them very available for us,  go out with a bang, let the "What The" end there.  

I may be in the minority, but I hope you are right.  I hope Nike is done with the "What The" models.  

WTL XI's were perfectly executed (IMO) they dipped back into the history of the entire line, Nike made them very available for us,  go out with a bang, let the "What The" end there.  
True. unless they release more printed posites for the latter CWs, it wont make sense to make a WTL that surpasses the XI.

but Nike will try. Guaran-damn-tee it

True. unless they release more printed posites for the latter CWs, it wont make sense to make a WTL that surpasses the XI.

but Nike will try. Guaran-damn-tee it

It's not just he posite tho. They wouldn't need to do different prints since the colors are different in different ones.

im saying that we haven't seen a multi color mesh area like a gradient or whatever. Its not a what the if that's one color.

Not saying nike can't do it. They just haven't yet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom