The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Some of these guys are like me and only have interest in the TDM so far. I'm not sold on the 12 yet so if I can't get them on disco, happy to pass.

If beasts snap these up I'll chuckle bc there are def a lot of people that crapped on em initially.

funniest party about the photo is that he put his arm around her.... you could tell it wasnt chill and is apparently poor form....

You know those cats are glorified welfare bums right - get a yearly allowance from the British taxpayers and other Commonwealth countries. Monarchy has been useless since WWII... :smh:

Some of these guys are like me and only have interest in the TDM so far. I'm not sold on the 12 yet so if I can't get them on disco, happy to pass.
You know what, I think I fall in that "not sold on the 12s yet" group. I got the Instincts and while they're cool, I don't feel em like the XIs at all

I should've stayed strong like @VentureBlake, but them Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals got the best of me
laugh.gif

I wasn't sold on the 12 until I saw the HoLs in person.

Also liked some of the IDs I've seen like the Chumps, Cleveland PE, HWC, etc.

Nah don't regret it @KingSin  ..... I'm mad at myself for not getting the Instincts for that low.  I ended up doubling up on Infrared VI's in order to get the best quality one....didn't want to keep burning through money while Christmas shopping....and then ended up with two size 11's that completely swallowed my feet 
laugh.gif
  Returned them and now I have no shoes to wear 
frown.gif
   jk

I am sure I will like the TDMs once I see some on feet pictures from folks on here but right now they are just meh. Like the Datas at disco. Other than that I will wait on some Aways or ASG.

No way I couldn't pass up on the NSRLs for 138 though, and the HOL for 150.

Back
Top Bottom