The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Lovin that Lion Heart cw 
pimp.gif

Was seriously considering dropping big money on the WTL 11's in the event that I strike-out on rd, but these XII's are making me re-consider that and just saving that money for some XIIs and KD VIIs. Might be the wiser choice...

Truth. 2s are the best LBJs IMO and the KP is the best Bron since the 2. The 11 model isn't the best since but in that CW as a whole I agree. I'm sure a lot of fav Lebrons list consist of hype, limited CWs though.

Blk/Red 2, AZG First Games and the KP are my top 3 Brons.

2s?

that's a funny way to spell 10's.

Truth. 2s are the best LBJs IMO and the KP is the best Bron since the 2. The 11 model isn't the best since but in that CW as a whole I agree. I'm sure a lot of fav Lebrons list consist of hype, limited CWs though.

Blk/Red 2, AZG First Games and the KP are my top 3 Brons.

2s?

that's a funny way to spell 10's.

10s were boxed shaped and came in every hype beast color imaginable so I'm sure the 10 is the favorite of many. Nike ID has killed signature lines IMO and watered them down. There will forever be only 3 main OG 2s. There's over 20 CWs of 10s not to mention the thousands of IDs out there. 10s just don't hold the same weight as the 2s. Not to mention the 2 just looks better IMO.

10s were boxed shaped and came in every hype beast color imaginable so I'm sure the 10 is the favorite of many. Nike ID has killed signature lines IMO and watered them down. There will forever be only 3 main OG 2s. There's over 20 CWs of 10s not to mention the thousands of IDs out there. 10s just don't hold the same weight as the 2s. Not to mention the 2 just looks better IMO.

ha, okay bruh.

you can't tell me that crown jewels are ugly, same with carbons, and a lot of the samples.

they're nowhere near the shape of the box, just had sharp angles. the shoe is slim and sleek to me.

i did like some of the more hypebeast colorways like the corks and the mvp's, but that's because they were designed so well. also, why do you hate on id? i admit the regular x had a crappy finish to the fuse but let people cook fam. you'd be jerking your knob right now if the 2's came to id.

ha, okay bruh.

you can't tell me that crown jewels are ugly, same with carbons, and a lot of the samples.

they're nowhere near the shape of the box, just had sharp angles. the shoe is slim and sleek to me.

i did like some of the more hypebeast colorways like the corks and the mvp's, but that's because they were designed so well. also, why do you hate on id? i admit the regular x had a crappy finish to the fuse but let people cook fam. you'd be jerking your knob right now if the 2's came to id.

I respect your opinion but I've never once bought anything off Nike ID. It's a cool idea but it's watered down the signature lines. I can name every OG Penny Barkley Jordan Payton because it was fewer and the players actually wore them. We're in the era of sneakers being made off athletes favorite sandwiches KD6 PBJ and it's beyond lame IMO. Don't get me wrong the 10s had CWs I liked and just about every sig does but the 2s are still my no1 Bron. I like the 12s so far also.

Last edited:
Not true at all. I liked the 10 silhouette, but the colorways are pretty boring overall. I waited for a long time for a colorway to wow me and the only 10 I ended up buying are the Re-Entries.

And I'm okay with Nike ID killing hype. I enjoyed walking in at a random afternoon and buying my shoes without any trouble. With that said, put Retros on ID for all I care.

Last edited:
man, the more and more pictures are getting released and I am still not liking.. maybe some new colorways will change my mind, but so far its a no go for the XII for me.. 

oh well money saved.. i could use a year off from sneakers.. been going HAM too much the last couple years and need a break

Retro's on id is something im sure nike's been cookin on for awhile, just waiting for the best time to take advantage, ID is a beautiful thing but when they put their **** on it like they have been doing lately pisses me off, why im glad I didn't get around to ordering a mc fk low, some say it will come back but I doubt it. Done right retro's would be nice tho

Not true at all. I liked the 10 silhouette, but the colorways are pretty boring overall. I waited for a long time for a colorway to wow me and the only 10 I ended up buying are the Re-Entries.

What's not true, my opinion?

Last edited:
There better be a V2 of this shoe

How about a Special Edition or Elite model?

The Lebron Elite will debut for $300 and not be polarizing. And I guarantee Lebron will wear them...

Don't believe anything I just said. I expect KD sales to increase and Kobe, if the model is solid, to perform well after the polarizing Lebron 12 and AJ 29.

I think the 8s are the best design wise, the V1 had so many fire samples and the materials used on them were top notch. Second and 3rd for me are the 9 Elites followed by the 7s.

Trying super hard to like the XII but that posite piece is crushing my dreams

Slight edit for my opinion. AZG through IV would go in no particular order after that.

Last edited:
the 12 are gonna be one of the best lebron to ever touch down just imagine it doesnt matter about the colorways the design is so on point seems like we shouldve gotten these as the 10s cause they look so similiar to the 9s..... just in my opinion the lebrons were dope till 8s jumped off if not for southbeach and the colorways of the lows they were not all that impressive the 9s brought back excitement like the 6 and 7s then they stalled hard with the 10s(complete failure design wise) we got a little hope with 11s but these 12 will get it back to were the line use to be the only real concern is pricewise will it stay at 200.00 if it does success if it shoots up to 220.00 or more failure cause unless its an sought after colorway they will sit as seen with 11s....

Poppycock, although I'm starting to like the 12s they are in no way better than the 8s, 9s, 10s or 11s.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom