The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Poppycock, although I'm starting to like the 12s they are in no way better than the 8s, 9s, 10s or 11s.
my opinion does not give u life obviously????...so thats just my feeling on the past designs 6, 7 and 9 are best besides 1s(zoom rookie)but thats how i feel[emoji]128526[/emoji]

Looking at what you guys are saying are your favs is it safe to say 5 and 3 are the least liked of the line? 3 was fine design wise IMO but besides the white/black/red I wasn't moved by the CWs.

Last edited:
LBj2, AZG, and 8 are my top 3..... 7 gets honorable mention.

Andddddddd there's nothing worst than the 5. Just a terrible looking shoe.

Last edited:
Nah azg, 4, IX arr the ugliest in no particular order, I prefer the X, V, 8, and XI, havent decided on the XII yet might only get the exts so far they've all been on point though I'll never get the corks, and prob not the pink denim X

IX had a mediocre silhouette but the colorways were nice. I honestly believe the colorways saved that shoe.

"Lion's Heart"..... Disappointed. Had a feeling they'd foul this up. Might not get these after all

LeBron X coming in every hypebeast color imaginable - please name them.

The hype beast portion of the 10 and current sigs are the themes attached that the CWs reflect IMO. Diamonds, Space, Food, ect. Some are cool (Blue Crab KD6) being a MD native it has meaning. Last shots and Flu Games have meaning being a fan watching those games live. Players use to do things in sneakers that gave them a name now it's manufactured/hype. The appeal isn't the same for me anymore.

For me the 2 is the nicest. Followed by 9, 11, 8, 3. Rest is meh. Love lebrons, love lebron. But these 12s are just not doing it for me...

For me the 2 is the nicest. Followed by 9, 11, 8, 3. Rest is meh. Love lebrons, love lebron. But these 12s are just not doing it for me...

Don't see what the big deal is about the 2...

Last edited:
You could put da strap on for ball and pop da jawn off for casual, or rock it reverse because of the pattern. Them joints was fire, i couldnt afford a pair but when Con-Way made a look a like i couldnt pass up, i didnt even care they wear look a likes it was just about how nice the shoe was

I'm liking the Lionhearts........definitely getting that football cleat vibe from them, but that's okay.

And since we're ranking Brons:

1) IX
2) VIII
3) II
4 XI
5) AZG
6) IV
7) X
8 III
9) VII
10) VI
11) V

Last edited:
Why did a goon who never posts start this thread?  1st page will never get updated 
frown.gif

I'm in.

I really don't see how the tongue is huge as some say. The kobe 9 elite has a huge tongue. The tongue on this shoe seems proportionate

Still disappointed to see nike go away from casual appeal. But I guess that's what the ext/lifestyle is for.

Last edited:
IX had a mediocre silhouette but the colorways were nice. I honestly believe the colorways saved that shoe.

Ain't nothing mediocre about them 9s.

TOP 5....

9s, 11s. 10s, 8s, 3s.

Rounded out by 7s, 4s, 2s, AZG.

5s & 6s which were painful to the eyes.

Back
Top Bottom