The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

I'm gonna wait to see more..... they do follow the cw listed for the 17th on FTL calendar though, just FYI.

They are so funky that I'm kinda thinking I'll end up liking them 
I'm feeling the same way. I already like em more than the Xmas joints, even tho that's not saying much
laugh.gif

Lmao at Home Alone pic, saw it yesterday, still a great holiday movie after 24 years.

Chromobl print looks like paint spilled on the road and a car ran over the paint then the white Posite.

Count me as a "maybe" for the chromobi. I'm cool with wild posite prints, as long as the rest of the shoe is pretty tame, and the upper is white or black, as these are. If that was the case with the Xmas, then I might be down with those as well. But the red and green with the tree print is just too much for me.

I could see them keeping that posite design and U.S.A. heel tab and using it in some form, for an Independence Day release next year.

That's exactly what I think they're gonna do :smile:

Atleast that's what I hope but they probably won't |I

That Stars and Stripes print on the Veterans Day pair is the only print I've ever liked on a sneaker :pimp:

Other than the Galaxy Foam print but that another story I rather not get started :rolleyes

Guess I'll wait on the Burgundy cw pics to leak...hope Nike doesn't assassinate the colorblocking

Hopefully the BHMS and ASG are much better or it'll be only the first 6 shoes in my collection, Nikes going to have do much better if they want my moist pipe streaming.

Last edited:
Was the 23 chromobl the one with the burgundy? Or was that another shoe?

Back
Top Bottom