The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Sorry if this has been asked before in the thread iv had a quick look back but have not came across a solid answer.
What are the size and fit like on the xii for playing in please?
Last year in the xi I found a size 12 to be ok in length but did not tie up tight around foot and ankle as much as I wanted it to, a size 11 was the complete opposite was great support around foot and ankle but too small in length.

Planning on getting the Datas in the morning which will be my first pair of xii but don't know if I should go size 12 or 11.5.
Any help would be appreciated, really want my ankle to feel supported and foot locked in especially as iv recently returned from a broken ankle & leg, and I just don't feel safe playing in the KD VII just yet. ( I wear an 11.5 in those as again 12 doesn't tie up as tight around forefoot and leads to bad lockdown)

Thanks.

Sorry if this has been asked before in the thread iv had a quick look back but have not came across a solid answer.
Last year in the xi I found a size 12 to be ok in length but did not tie up tight around foot and ankle as much as I wanted it to, a size 11 was the complete opposite was great support around foot and ankle but too small in length.

Planning on getting the Datas in the morning which will be my first pair of xii but don't know if I should go size 12 or 11.5.
Any help would be appreciated, really want my ankle to feel supported and foot locked in especially as iv recently returned from a broken ankle & leg, and I just don't feel safe playing in the KD VII just yet. ( I wear an 11.5 in those as again 12 doesn't tie up as tight around forefoot and leads to bad lockdown)

Thanks.
They are true to size 

Thanks.
This is tough, many have found true to size to be good, and some that play in them (myself included) needed to go down a half size for a good secure fit. 

Going by what you have (KD 7) and what you have said, I would probably lean towards telling you to go with the 11.5.  I have the KD 7 also, and think you will need the 11.5 in the LBJ 12 to get the good lockdown, a 12 would likely be too "roomy" for you in the LeBrons.    

Last edited:
This is tough, many have found true to size to be good, and some that play in them (myself included) needed to go down a half size for a good secure fit. 

Going by what you have (KD 7) and what you have said, I would probably lean towards telling you to go with the 11.5.  I have the KD 7 also, and think you will need the 11.5 in the LBJ 12 to get the good lockdown, a 12 would likely be too "roomy" for you in the LeBrons.    

Really appreciate your answer, huge help.
That's kinda what I was thinking and in a way hoping for.
The difference between an 11.5 & 12 in my opinion is huge (in terms of lockdown, and support, the mid foot area just seems to massive .

Last year with the 11 I had the same problem the worst part about it was the never made an 11.5 in the Christmas so I ended up returning both the 12 & 11.
All stars I got a 12 and just kept them in box.
Obviously would love to order both sizes of Datas tomorrow to see what's best and return one but money is tight with Christmas.

Repped for your reply.
Thanks

what jeans do ppl rock? so many different types of levis, dropped 50LB down to 225 and dunno wtf to get 
laugh.gif
 i think the 511s are the winner 

Can we get some carbonfiber print on the posite, please?

Them cosby's don't tingle my pudding pop, b
this

what jeans do ppl rock? so many different types of levis, dropped 50LB down to 225 and dunno wtf to get 
laugh.gif
 i think the 511s are the winner 
and 511s are great i used to wear those a few years ago. Its not the "skinny" fit anymore like it was once labeled but its a nice slim fit jean. 

Back
Top Bottom