The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
They put zero effort into that shirt
laugh.gif
They put zero effort in the WHOLE xmas pack this year.

Got my 1st pair of XII's that 212 was worth it I love the NSRL

Even though I got mine on the DSG sale,I agree. When the announcement came I was more than willing to drop retail for these. Bummed when it got pushed back,but really a great pair.

They've put zero effort into the XII. Period. Cutting corners everywhere.  Stack this on top of that hero/ID gimmick they got going right now.....I'm pissed 
laugh.gif

I hope the people designing this stuff lurk this thread.  These people need to go back to designing stuff for Mervyns 
devil.gif

Last edited:
Yeah the pack this year is probably the worst so far IMO. Last year's pack wasn't much better.
Now that I think about it, the only Nike I bought during last year's Holidays were the Gamma XIs... no money spent on the 'Big 3' Holiday shoes last year either.

Nike is getting progressively worse each Holiday season. ..

I feel like the odd ball who's Mervyn?

And that shirt is beyond horrible I stopped wearing Nike shirts years ago, unless it's the plain witness shirt or dryfit tees. They only continue to get worse

I feel like the odd ball who's Mervyn?

And that shirt is beyond horrible I stopped wearing Nike shirts years ago, unless it's the plain witness shirt or dryfit tees. They only continue to get worse
laugh.gif
 Sorry, Mervyn's was a department store located in many malls across the country back in the day.  Pretty popular in the 90's....I'd compare it to Kohls these days.  

I don't know why I referenced them, I just think these people working on his line suck right now and should go work for a company that doesn't exist anymore lol

Damn, Mervyns was the spot moms use to cop my nikes at cause we couldn't afford the higher end nikes |I things have changed tho, mama I made it :pimp:

Only Mervyn's I knew of in Georgia was the one in the old Shannon Mall (before they renamed it to Union Station 
mean.gif
).  Makes me miss the 90s lol.

I haven't bought a lebron Xmas since the 9s,and I even sold those. That for me was the last great Xmas coloraway of the lebron series.

As far as that shirt,I mean its uninspirational but I mean I wouldn't want that birch print all over the shirt.

Back
Top Bottom