The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Try to do the email sign up to get 10% off. It was really random how i got that extra 10% off this morning. I was sitting there deciding whether or not to cop for 150 and a chat box came up to redeem 10% off for a total of 135.

Was able to finally pick up the Datas after NBA Store put them back up yesterday.
smile.gif

Got shipping confirmation today.
pimp.gif

I haz excite because the Datas were the XII colorway I feel in love with from the jump. Can't wait for them to arrive.

Data's are sold out in my size (16) on FTL. Was hoping they would sit until exclusions went off. This is the fastest sell out of any of the initial color ways.
I know nothing of your struggle.
Real talk.
laugh.gif

Finding sz. 14 is a struggle at times, can't imagine a 16.

Ole boy must have to take pics of a shoe to a shoemaker to get them made by hand.

Package was waiting at my front door...Sunday delivery. Boys are definitely working overtime this Holiday
laugh.gif

DATAS! They're glorious.

And peep the lace tips...I never noticed one shoe has green/red and the other has orange/blue. Another subtlety
smokin.gif

Package was waiting at my front door...Sunday delivery. Boys are definitely working overtime this Holiday :lol:

DATAS! They're glorious.

And peep the lace tips...I never noticed one shoe has green/red and the other has orange/blue. Another subtlety :smokin

picture, please? so i may stare, thanks

Nike has definitely succeeded in preventing me from ever trying again to unlace and relace this shoe.

Back
Top Bottom