The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Didn't understand the Data Hype.

After having them in hand, they are
smokin.gif

Really like the pink swoosh

just picked up the datas from  niketown. they are definitely fiirreee! my fav lebron 12 so far and i have the HOL and NSRL as well.

went 1/2 size down and they fit me much better.. love the snug fit and they are not even that tight. wish i did the same with the other colorways.

went 1/2 size down and they fit me much better.. love the snug fit and they are not even that tight. wish i did the same with the other colorways.
I also went half size down on these from TTS. They're my first 12's and it's hard to believe I wore a 10.5 in the 11's. 

Datas are my #1, but Dunk Forces are still right behind. I love those.

On a different note...why did NDC take down about half the pictures of the TDMs? I guess they don't want to showcase the giant "6" on the front?

what's up guys, new to the thread. was in the 11 one for a while till I was banned. but word have a few questions.

first off how's sizing on these? need a pair for ball/gym, not to wear casually.

I'm a true 10.75-11, I wear an 11 in free runs/flyknits and most jordans as well as LBJ XIs (just to help with sizing, I know trying on will be my best bet)

Also, are the datas located anywhere for the low as of now besides end?

Thanks for your help!

TTS, but with quite a bit of space to move. I think you'd be smart to go try on any color in a 10.5, especially if you like to ball in a shoe with a snug fit.

Tigo your Datas fit the same as your other pairs? I notice my instincts are a little tighter than the HoLs.

Yeah they fit about the same. And they feel goooood
nthat.gif

Some pairs do "pop up" a little more where the tongue would be, and some sink down. That, and how tight the laces are can affect the lockdown.

Last edited:
Where are all the color ways at y'all usually know the colors for months ahead, I am scared something good going to come out better than the datas

They made me moist.

They were literally moist...they came in frozen from outside and warmed up too quickly being near a space heater
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom