The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I look at the quality of those and look at the quality of the Legend Blues that I copped.... makes me wonder why I passed on these.

Everybody knows what type of quality JB is gonna slap you guys with. I haven't bothered with JB for over 2 years. Yesterday's fiasco is another reason. At least Nike has gotten wise with the quantity of LeBron's they've been releasing. Everybody is eating...cue the Oprah GIF.

Your 64 posts are wack, you basically serve no purpose.
@The7onius first thing I thought of after reading what you wrote:

tumblr_m48mo4IhLz1qgpf31o1_500.gif

:lol:

Last edited:
Think he might be referring to you giving that dude the treatment as shown in the gif. Could be wrong though but that is how I read it.

Man they hoed me tho cause a few weeks ago was employee appreciation day and they wouldn't let me get my Lebrons half off was to heated should of been 100$ 12s

People are sleeping cause the 12s are kinda whack.

i think people would be sleeping if they didnt know that there would be numerous restocks and deals on these...so therefore, nobody is sleeping. and you can argue that anyone that has copped w/o a discount is just silly.

Back
Top Bottom