The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
So has anyone ever ordered off of END? I remember I ordered a pair of jeans a while back and got hit with customs/duties. 

Yes, that one was good too. NSRLs were the only problem pair for me.

If I were a betting man I'd say the Six Meridians are probably fine too.

Great pics tigo.
nthat.gif

Can't wait to get my pair.

I peep the ends discount yesterday but I didn't want to wait to get them, so I bought them out right at footlocker for 216. Plus usually I'm half a size bigger in LeBrons and I heard people saying there tts. Which they are! All the LeBrons I have 7-11 were half a size bigger so definitely tts

Last edited:
I keep checking this post every 30 minutes searching for a DATA deal. I just know I'm going to sleep in tomorrow or later this week and I am going to miss a great deal like the one on end this past weekend.

was at work yesterday and figured I'd go home and cop those datas for $152 shipped and when I came back they were sold out. anyways, I figure I'll just have to have someone grab off of swoosh or with ftl employee discount now lol.

would you guys say they're true to size? haven't really had a chance to go to the store to try them on, I try to stay as far away from shoe stores as possible.

Yes, they're absolutely TTS. But for the first time that I can recall, there's plenty of space in the toebox. You said you're a 10 3/4 - 11. You'll be just fine with an 11, but if you prefer a snugger fit when you play ball, a 10.5 might work better. That's all I can offer.

Back
Top Bottom