The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
damn, i just got shipping, too, after ordering less than an hour ago! and it's coming in on Christmas Eve?!

1qq0if.jpg
LMMFAOOOO!!!! @ this GIF.

I wonder maybe if they couldn't get a better pics of the tress for them to be really highlighted. But I don't know anything about winter in the east so maybe that's good enough. But unless I was told what the print was suppose to be,I couldn't tell what that was.

Last edited:
Nice collection of 12s so far. I still need HOL, 6M and Data then I'm good. Have NSRL and Instinct already.

Looking to pickup xmas and im done w the initial 7, will they be a pair i can walk in on RD and pickup or will it take work?

Looking to pickup xmas and im done w the initial 7, will they be a pair i can walk in on RD and pickup or will it take work?
You could die, reincarnate, get locked up for claiming to have lived a past life, finally be released at 60, wait at the bus stop to catch a bus to the mall, miss the bus because your withering legs didn't get you there on time, catch the next bus, stop off at hoover round to make an inquiry and still be first in line.

I took the bed thing to far last time in dudes defense. My apologies NT. This time he's own his own. Lol

Last edited:
OT for sure...but some people say "Oh I hate shopping for clothes. Buying a car is the worst."

No man. Mattress shopping is the worst experience I've ever had in my life. Turrible.

Lol I definitely agree with that, had to buy my boys new beds and they showed me like 50 different styles of matress.

Last edited:
You could die, reincarnate, get locked up for claiming to have lived a past life, finally be released at 60, wait at the bus stop to catch a bus to the mall, miss the bus because your withering legs didn't get you there on time, catch the next bus, stop off at hoover round to make an inquiry and still be first in line.
coulda just said it'll be easy bruh :lol:

Back
Top Bottom