The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Its a tempurpedic (spelling?) No need for box springs :lol:

Bruh when I went bed shopping with the Misses I fell in love with the tempur-pedic I laid down on :wow:

I seriously almost fell asleep and didn't wanna get up while she looked at everything else they had to offer :lol:

Bruh when I went bed shopping with the Misses I fell in love with the tempur-pedic I laid down on :wow:

I seriously almost fell asleep and didn't wanna get up while she looked at everything else they had to offer :lol:

What you mean almost, I did fall asleep while shopping for it

Looking to pickup xmas and im done w the initial 7, will they be a pair i can walk in on RD and pickup or will it take work?
im sure you can get the Christmas pair WEEKS after release for 50% off.. i just can't see these not hitting DEEP discounts

That bed has better rims than your car.

I wouldn't say all that bruh :rolleyes

Snapped this shot of my lady on the way in the crib, she would've been garaged but I had her out doing a few things :nerd:

She dirty right now and it's raining a little bit so please excuse her current appearance |I

View media item 1316920
1972 Chevy Chevelle on 24" Hipnotic C-Notes :pimp:

Custom yellow/black, suede/leather interior and Rockford T1 sound system as well a bunch of other stuff >D

Last edited:
Sorry I'm not from the hood, I know nothing of that car so I'm far from impressed. I'm happy with my Range and Kia.

Last edited:
I'm a white boy from the 'burbs but I know damn well what a '72 Chevelle is
eek.gif

I picked up the Datas over the weekend. Saw them next to the instincts and I almost pulled the trigger on that too. Good thing they didn't have my size 
laugh.gif

Yup, been waiting on TDMs from the jump. Will be my 1st cop out of the releases (although I do have 2 IDs)... Will probably wait for a decent discount tho, since they seem to be coming pretty quick

Sorry I'm not from the hood, I know nothing of that car so I'm far from impressed. I'm happy with my Range and Kia.

That's just my car show car, my daily driver is a Chevy Tahoe :wink:

I actually live in the burbs now btw but I am from the hood and visit from time to time :D

I let my lady do the foreigns, I have been looking into some 6 series lately but I'll probably cop a Vette instead :pimp:

I will always love me some good ol' American Muscle pleighboi :smokin

Muscle cars are a hood thing?

View media item 1317026
I read this in his voice, with the same exact expression :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom