The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

I like maroon on a shoe 
nerd.gif
This is the one, I can feel it lol
laugh.gif

Ok. So burgandy Volt and Pink will be on the shoe hopw it doesn't look like those X lows.

The XII def isn't my favorite model, but holy crap are they comfortable! Plus it's the first LeBron in many years to actually run TTS. I'm waiting on AS to see how they look and if I like they will probably be my last pair of XII's.

Not to many sites with HOL in stock...only NDC with all the CWs in stock and we all know how long it'll take before Nike drops the price to where we want!

Nike said south beach was done. So of course they come out with 2 cws within a month using sb colors :lol:

Chromosomes do look better than xmas, but that isn't saying much.

View media item 1345625View media item 1345624View media item 1345628
View media item 1345623
http://icysole.com/adidas-d-rose-5-bhm-kareem-tribute/#.VLHIi2TF8il

Adidas D Rose 5 BHM “Kareem Tribute”

Adidas has been on fire lately and is not looking to stop any time soon. The Black History Month Adidas D Rose 5 pays tribute to the great Kareem Abdul-Jabbar . Featuring Abdul-Jabbars face etched on the tongue as well as news paper high clippers through the side of the shoe. These are set to release on January 30th.

now THIS is how you do a proper BHM shoe; I mean dang Addidas been kinda sonning Nike as of late :lol: :lol: :nerd: But this is just like what I had in mind. You get a shoe and do a tribute that honors black history.

Last edited:
^ Shake, I was gonna post that and reference you. Addidas knocked it out the park. That DRose might be the only BHM I pick up. Soley for its execution!

Oh and I guess these will sale out now SMDH...
View media item 1345636

Man why they had to put that design on the 23 chromosomes? They look dope in those shots but that design you can't get away from it.

^ Shake, I was gonna post that and reference you. Addidas knocked it out the park. That DRose might be the only BHM I pick up. Soley for its execution!

Oh and I guess these will sale out now SMDH...
All it takes is a little nudge from his Nike rep to get stock moving.

I'm still good
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom