The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
ASG too
nerd.gif

My Datas been my daily drivers for the last couple of weeks. Really love the comfort of the 12.... I think I'm taking a break until I see a TRUE Cavs colorway (Proud Ohioan here) or exts.

I'm definitely grabbing Visions since I already grabbed the 3m/black laces to do the swap :pimp:

Before it's over with I'm a have to grab the Data's too but on the sneak so the old lady doesn't kill me :lol:

I told her I was gonna take it easy this go around since I went ham on XI's |I

Saw that red pair on IG as well. Taken from a footlocker....I wonder if there is a mens version with flywire. I dig them though.

I'm definitely grabbing Visions since I already grabbed the 3m/black laces to do the swap
pimp.gif

Before it's over with I'm a have to grab the Data's too but on the sneak so the old lady doesn't kill me
laugh.gif

I told her I was gonna take it easy this go around since I went ham on XI's
tired.gif
fam you might want to skip the CVs we don't want to read about you in the obituaries  
tired.gif

no need to lose your sanity, patience and your life to be first at a lace swap
devil.gif

Saw that red pair on IG as well. Taken from a footlocker....I wonder if there is a mens version with flywire. I dig them though.
look like the KD raptors.....oh oh I know it's the ASG
nerd.gif

roll.gif

C'mon Lebron really? TDMs an all time fave? They won't even crack the top 10 list of 12s when its all said and done, let alone a top 50 list of all his shoes

C'mon Lebron really? TDMs an all time fave? They won't even crack the top 10 list of 12s when its all said and done, let alone a top 50 list of all his shoes
your opinion of LeBron's opinion is prob pretty irrelevant to LeBron, besides he's always liked the ones that appeal less to the masses, I think one of his fav last yr was one the Prohibition or something that was sitting but everybody commented on it was gonna sell bcuz he said he liked it so much when the masses didn't like it, look at those 1of1 pony hair 2s, atleast he's talking about a pr we can actually get unlike some of his other favs

Nah like most of the "storied" lebrons.. Dope concept, bad execution. HOL and Datas are the only ones relevant imo. I feel like Nike is throwing mediocre cws out there so people are forced to make IDs... Sure seems that way. Some of these releases are too damn bright with awful designs on the wings

your opinion of LeBron's opinion is prob pretty irrelevant to LeBron, besides he's always liked the ones that appeal less to the masses, I think one of his fav last yr was one the Prohibition or something that was sitting but everybody commented on it was gonna sell bcuz he said he liked it so much when the masses didn't like it, look at those 1of1 pony hair 2s, atleast he's talking about a pr we can actually get unlike some of his other favs
Don't know what pony hairs or Prohibition era shoes are nor do I really care. I don't keep up with all these code names for shoes. All I implied was that TDMs aren't GOAT worthy.

Don't know what pony hairs or Prohibition era shoes are nor do I really care. I don't keep up with all these code names for shoes. All I implied was that TDMs aren't GOAT worthy.
And I think what he was implying is that everyone has their own opinion and there is no clear cut "best" lebron shoe. To me the best Lebron ever was the black and red 2 or the wheat AZG... now to alot of people its probably gonna be PEs and super rare models just because of value and exclusivity but to me those 2 were just amazing looking shoes to me. What Lebron shoe is worthy of being the best/favorite/greatest?

And I think what he was implying is that everyone has their own opinion and there is no clear cut "best" lebron shoe. To me the best Lebron ever was the black and red 2 or the wheat AZG... now to alot of people its probably gonna be PEs and super rare models just because of value and exclusivity but to me those 2 were just amazing looking shoes to me. What Lebron shoe is worthy of being the best/favorite/greatest?
I get that part but the line about "Lebron doesn't care about your opinion" was unnecessary. Of course he doesn't care. As if I really directed that post personally at Lebron thinking he would read it on NT. It was merely an opinion being expressed on a msg board.

Last edited:
I'm guessing it's possibly the double helix although I don't remember all the colors that were listed. It's already at a footlocker so that's kinda early for it to be an ASG, no?

I'll laugh so hard if those are the all-stars (home East uniforms have red and blue)....then I'll make plans to cop...
I'm guessing it's possibly the double helix although I don't remember all the colors that were listed. It's already at a footlocker so that's kinda early for it to be an ASG, no?
If these are the all-stars, I'll be greatly disappointed. Haven't heard of the double helix cw yet.

In my opinion they look like they're a grade-school only shoe. I just don't see Nike making that colorway for men.

Kind of like the three or so GS exclusive XIs that dropped last year.

I personally love the TDM's and I think they're the best of the first colorways :rolleyes

Picture really do them no justice, in hand the details are beautiful and the colors really come together nicely |I

thought it was obvious they have already been doing this for all the sigs since the lebron 11

Are seriously telling me that you think the XI's had mediocre colorways though? :\

Next to the IX's I feel XI's are interchangeable for the #1 model from a colorway standpoint :rolleyes

East

West

Going out a limb. I think those are the ASG but some tweaks could be made and off topic like always I think the all red pro's will be the ASG foams mentioned in baltsneakshow IG. Hell it's so close to valentine's day anyhow. I can see it now.
nerd.gif
not the so called "red October foams" lol

it will break hearts.

Back
Top Bottom