The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
He only trolls/baits in order to get a .gif 
laugh.gif
 Don't even bother!

My Dallas cowboys lost today [emoji]128553[/emoji] so I had to cop some sneaks just to help consolidate my depression so I had two choices either the Xmas brons which I have been feening for or these View media item 1347018Welp with the pick we easily know which kicks won
View media item 1347019Plus I copped my daughter some foam Skechers cuz she hated her legend blue 11's [emoji]128542[/emoji]
Sorry I know it's out of topic but man that cowboys lost is just hard on me (pause).

My Dallas cowboys lost today [emoji]128553[/emoji] so I had to cop some sneaks just to help consolidate my depression so I had two choices either the Xmas brons which I have been feening for or these
Welp with the pick we easily know which kicks won

Plus I copped my daughter some foam Skechers cuz she hated her legend blue 11's [emoji]128542[/emoji]
Sorry I know it's out of topic but man that cowboys lost is just hard on me (pause).
Dez caught that ball, then fumbled, and picked it up.

like he said "come on man" 

I was rooting for the Boys too.

My Dallas cowboys lost today [emoji]128553[/emoji] so I had to cop some sneaks just to help consolidate my depression so I had two choices either the Xmas brons which I have been feening for or these
Welp with the pick we easily know which kicks won

Plus I copped my daughter some foam Skechers cuz she hated her legend blue 11's [emoji]128542[/emoji]
The way they lost hurt all of us Cowboys fans...

ASGs are the last hope for ME... they might still pull off a Re-entry X type of move deep in the cycle, but the admission price for these sub-par aesthetics (imo) makes it a losing battle

WTL would look like balls on this model plus you can't outdo the WTL XI (all imo)

Till then:

ASGs are the last hope for ME... they might still pull off a Re-entry X type of move deep in the cycle, but the admission price for these sub-par aesthetics (imo) makes it a losing battle

WTL would look like balls on this model plus you can't outdo the WTL XI (all imo)

Till then:
nothing can save the 12.

And ur right about the WTL11, classics!

Nice datas

^^^ truthfully, cause they're wack (well not all that)... but my sneaker habit, my XI run, and the jokes in the XI thread keeps me coming back in here searching for a hit

I feel like @rawdawg34  in the XI thread 
laugh.gif

The WTL 11 look like clown shoes. As a matter fact all the "what the" shoes look like HORRIBLE. The exception being those Kobes that just dropped and that's because it was a tacky, done for the sake of being "different" shoe. If any other brand would have done some crap like that every website would be calling them the worst shoe of all time.

Those Kobes aint no "What The..." no matter what Nike names 'em.

I can dig it though. They are a collector's type of shoe, but I think on a whole, the concept behind the XIs made them the best. 

Back
Top Bottom