The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
i dont think he's being literal in the traditional sense of actual clown shoes….but moreso shoes that a clown (not an actual clown, but just an individual people would label a clown) would wear. which i agree, they are clown status. :lol:
Well the sneakerhead community is a circus so....

I hate the CT free shipping. I'm still waiting on the away kd 7s I ordered on Xmas
laugh.gif
eek.gif
     yeah, i'm scared of their free shipping...

​ hopefully you don't wait that long for those 10's  
tired.gif

Last edited:
[thread="594262"] [/thread]
I hate the CT free shipping. I'm still waiting on the away kd 7s I ordered on Xmas :lol:
:wow:      yeah, i'm scared of their free shipping...

​ hopefully you don't wait that long for those 10's  |I  

Them ids I was beasting for? Some dude was trying to buy them from me. I was like naw BRUH... Back up :lol:

Them ids I was beasting for? Some dude was trying to buy them from me. I was like naw BRUH... Back up
laugh.gif
I was thinking about grabbing them, so i started going through the comments to see how it was looking , and what do i see?? big j saying email sent... i knew it was over 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Them ids I was beasting for? Some dude was trying to buy them from me. I was like naw BRUH... Back up :lol:
I was thinking about grabbing them, so i started going through the comments to see how it was looking , and what do i see?? big j saying email sent... i knew it was over :smh: :lol:  

Man I was playing destiny and checking IG for pics in between loading screens and saw the post. I've really been looking for that exact ID for the longest. I actually had been emailed dude but eventually posted on his page so it would catch his eye too :lol:

edit: this post probably would have let you know i was serious as a Cowboys fan about that being a catch (too soon?) about getting them IDs if i could find them :lol:

http://niketalk.com/t/527591/official-lebron-x-thread-vol-3/34160_20#post_21076869 GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal

Last edited:
Why so much hate for the 12s?
I was thinking about grabbing them, so i started going through the comments to see how it was looking , and what do i see?? big j saying email sent... i knew it was over :smh: :lol:  

my condolences on your cowboys chief......i dont get why ppl who trash the 12 keep coming in here

To everyone who says the CWs that have been released are underwhelming please tell me what mind blowing instant sell out CW you would create if you were working at Nike?

To everyone who says the CWs that have been released are underwhelming please tell me what mind blowing instant sell out CW you would create if you were working at Nike?

cool greys.... we need some cool greys.

something WITHOUT a clear sole and for the love of god no more pink. A nice ASG, SLH, Chinas similar to the 9s? something with an all white upper with some red  

cool greys.... we need some cool greys.
A predominantly solid colorway with no silly splashes of highlighter colors on a Nike shoe in 2015? One that's not solid red?

Gooood Luck. Like someone said earlier, it's beginning to look a lot like they're driving us to nikeid.

A predominantly solid colorway with no silly splashes of highlighter colors on a Nike shoe in 2015? One that's not solid red?
Gooood Luck. Like someone said earlier, it's beginning to look a lot like they're driving us to nikeid.
View media item 1347758

That's been their scheme/plan for the longest hence why we don't get true Laker, Thunder, Bron PE colorways.

We def get Thunder colors for KD and we've gotten Bron away and home colors until this year and we know why that is to be honest.
.... Now Kobes .... They do act funny about laker colors for some reason

Last edited:
That's been their scheme/plan for the longest hence why we don't get true Laker, Thunder, Bron PE colorways.
I honestly think this year the designers at Nike were the ONLY people in the world who didn't know BronBron was going back to Cleveland. We get quite a few Thunder cws for KD, and I'm pretty sure that Kobe had 2 (maybe 3?) Laker colorways on the IX. 

Back
Top Bottom