The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
A) iDs are more expensive.
B) iDs don't go on sale.
C) they take forever to ship.
D) if that's the logic why release any CWs at all? Just put them up on iD and call it a day.
E) Lame CWs seem to be an issue AS OF LATE; Lebron line usually pretty ok with the CWs. This year it's just not holding up to previous years.
Repped...completely agree with A-E.  

Also throw in the hit and miss aspects of quality control at the ID factory...there can be be great builds and awful builds, it's a gamble.  Which is awful after waiting 6-7 weeks for an expensive shoe.  

I feel the like the KD 7 is experiencing the exact same issue, good looking shoe, well built, good performer, comfortable, but no great colorways to put it over the top.  

Last edited:
A) iDs are more expensive.
B) iDs don't go on sale.
C) they take forever to ship.
D) if that's the logic why release any CWs at all? Just put them up on iD and call it a day.
E) Lame CWs seem to be an issue AS OF LATE; Lebron line usually pretty ok with the CWs. This year it's just not holding up to previous years.

ABC doesn't bother me at all. Been buying $200+ shoes since the Jordan 17 in high school. $75 dollars more as a adult is nothing. An I have a large enough collection to not mind the wait. 12s CWs IMO are better than the first few CWs of the 10 and 11. After the Crown Jewels and Kings Pride they are all hit and miss. The NSRL (my favorite CW now) are great. After that hit or miss like EVERY Nike sig.

Last edited:
People just find something to complain about...

"too many crazy colors" Nike gives us more plain colors.

"too many plain colors" Nike gives us more crazy colors.

Vicious circle.

By no means am I saying Nike gets it right all the time. But it always seems like people complain about the complete opposite.

Vicious circle.

By no means am I saying Nike gets it right all the time. But it always seems like people complain about the complete opposite.
This.

Vicious circle.

Bingo, no matter what happens people will complain. I liked all the initial colorways and the court visions, not enough to buy any of them but still, thats a pretty good run already in my eyes for a shoe. They're not gonna be able to please everyone and I haven't seen one colorway yet where everyone unanimously hated it. Theres some people that like the Christmas Lebron, some like the BHMs some like the ones with an extra chromosome and even a couple of people like the red ones with the blue swoosh. Everyone feels like Nike needs to cater to their individual tastes, thats what ID is for.

Last edited:

Vicious circle.

Bingo, no matter what happens people will complain. I liked all the initial colorways and the court visions, not enough to buy any of them but still, thats a pretty good run already in my eyes for a shoe. They're not gonna be able to please everyone and I haven't seen one colorway yet where everyone unanimously hated it. Theres some people that like the Christmas Lebron, some like the BHMs some like the ones with an extra chromosome and even a couple of people like the red ones with the blue swoosh. Everyone feels like Nike needs to cater to their individual tastes, thats what ID is for.

Not to mention, the XII is nowhere near being done. Looking forward to seeing the next waves of drops.

How is nike targeting children when the prices keep going up? Idk about yall but when I was in MS/HS getting shoes for $100 or over was a rarity. Can't see that changing too much, but please correct me if wrong...

How is nike targeting children when the prices keep going up? Idk about yall but when I was in MS/HS getting shoes for $100 or over was a rarity. Can't see that changing too much, but please correct me if wrong...
they get the kids to nag their parents for them?

Bron 12 4th of July 684593 616 $200 6/27/15

Bron 12 (Easter) Aluminum/Lava/black/glow 684593 488

Bron 12 DBL Helix 684593 607 2/28/15

WHOAH HOLD ON.....a Holiday shoe (4th of July) coming out BEFORE THE HOLIDAY?!?!?! 
sick.gif

Nike is brilliant...... 
laugh.gif

Does FNL follow Bron release dates? Because I walked into two and seen the 23 Chroms on the shelf...

Last edited:
A predominantly solid colorway with no silly splashes of highlighter colors on a Nike shoe in 2015? One that's not solid red?
Gooood Luck. Like someone said earlier, it's beginning to look a lot like they're driving us to nikeid.
These are clean.

Man I miss the days when the Cool Grey colorway was an annual staple of the LeBron line.

[QUOTE name="Silverbackhoney" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/594262/the-official-nike-lebron-xii-thread-23-chromosones-01-17-15/15340_20#post_22427767[/URL]"]
A predominantly solid colorway with no silly splashes of highlighter colors on a Nike shoe in 2015? One that's not solid red?

Gooood Luck. Like someone said earlier, it's beginning to look a lot like they're driving us to nikeid.
View media item 1347758

These are clean.

Man I miss the days when the Cool Grey colorway was an annual staple of the LeBron line.
[/quote]We might get them back since Lebrons back in Cleveland. The V2 Cool Greys are my favorite, the custom pair with the green specks were beyond awesome.

It's nice knowing I only purchased one LeBron this year and it was on discount, nothing else has intrigued me.

^Those would sit for forever and a day

I guess Nike really can't win (what am I talking about, they take everyone's money)

To be honest I've never seen a regular release Lebron that hasn't been discounted and still widely available. I don't think it's a bad thing to be honest, doesn't make the shoes less desirable in my eyes.

Back
Top Bottom