The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Hopefully the Lebron second wave is better than the KD. I got high hopes for at least the all stars but if they suck then it's more money saved anyway.

laugh.gif
That tiny detail deterred you from the shoe? It's small as hell.
Yeah, I have issues with colors that don't belong. 
roll.gif
 I own the Datas and all the odd colors work fine on them because its the theme, But I went in expecting the Instincts to be a suns foamposite-y type of colorway and was disappointed (although different purple.) Maybe just me.

Better than the first 23 Chromos, but screams GS if you ask me.

Edit: just realized it's iD option. Nevermind.

Last edited:
Nike must have been watching all the people typing about underwhelming colorways :lol: I can only see this line of shoe getting better designs.

Time and hindsight make a lot of CWs appealing to me down the road. At the time, I didn't think the cool grey 8s were much of anything. Now? I'd love to have a pair. It's almost like being the opposite of prisoner of the moment haha - but as someone said above, Nike can't win...

... But they can stop with these damn chromosome CWs and Trillion Dollar man mock-ups with the most random colors thrown together. That loud up there must be passed around during design meetings lol.

How do you guys know they're the Datas? Thought I saw someone say the black/pink on SA were the 23 Chromosomes.

Back
Top Bottom