The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
What length do you buy? I know a lot of lace retailers sell like 45, 54, 60 and 72 inch. etcetc

I bought replacement laces for my Nike id pair and they were 64". I laced it up to the top and still have enough for a normal knot. Not extremely long but enough. So depends on how you lace em up,but if you're going to the top I would say 60" and up is needed.

laugh.gif
 damn, yall blew threw all the 12s on SA like that ?

Nike LeBron 12 “Double Helix”

Merlot/Metallic Silver-Volt-Pink Pow 684593-607

February 28th, 2015
Welp, looks like this is what that shirt goes with.  Dang though, it's a long wait!  I have a very strong feeling that this is going to be the one I love based off where I think they use the colors.   @GrizzlyAnimal   get ready....this is the one 
laugh.gif

Welp, looks like this is what that shirt goes with.  Dang though, it's a long wait!  I have a very strong feeling that this is going to be the one I love based off where I think they use the colors.   @GrizzlyAnimal
  get ready....this is the one :lol:

Post a ps as to where you think the colors will go.

Post a ps as to where you think the colors will go.
I don't have any PS skills....or the program for that matter....but someone that does can easily plug in the colors from this shirt

Merlot should be the fuse, Metallic Silver the posite, Volt lining and maybe toe swoosh/border for posite swoosh, Pink Powder accents for maybe the crown and flywire.  

I'm sure it will be a bit different but basing it off of the color descriptions from past models, it seems like it would be something close to that.

Welp, looks like this is what that shirt goes with.  Dang though, it's a long wait!  I have a very strong feeling that this is going to be the one I love based off where I think they use the colors.   @GrizzlyAnimal   get ready....this is the one 
laugh.gif
i'm ready... to be let down.   nah, hopefully these do it for me 
laugh.gif
  waiting on the allstars too 

i'm ready... to be let down.   nah, hopefully these do it for me 
laugh.gif
  waiting on the allstars too 
Yaaaa I feel ya.  They could easily have it looking weird if they put a bunch of volt over the merlot or on the posite.....Nike loves them some volt lol. 

Back
Top Bottom