The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Cuz the Hyperposite keeps digging into my heel. The pair I tried on was a 10.5. Maybe I'll try 11 tomorrow before work and see if that helps.

Cuz the Hyperposite keeps digging into my heel. The pair I tried on was a 10.5. Maybe I'll try 11 tomorrow before work and see if that helps.
Oh I see where you're coming from now. Yeah, I loosened my pair so the hyperposite wouldn't dig into my leg either.

The cushioning is A1, imo.

I'm glad SA has such a good return policy cause even for 150 this would've been a huge L. Im not even opening the box. 
mean.gif

So after about of month of playing in my 12's the forefoot zoom still barely feels like it's there. I got the NSRL's and I've seen some people say some pairs feel way less bouncy than others. The support and lockdown on these is pretty nice but cushioning is just mediocre.

The7onius The7onius I'm sure you've seen Lights Out 2013. It's right up your ally. Type that into YouTube and watch in the dark. It's only 2:42 long. Enjoy

So after about of month of playing in my 12's the forefoot zoom still barely feels like it's there. I got the NSRL's and I've seen some people say some pairs feel way less bouncy than others. The support and lockdown on these is pretty nice but cushioning is just mediocre.
NSRLs were the worst for me. HOL a little better. DF, Instincts, Datas were all bouncy as ****
laugh.gif

From the looks of it not many ppl feeling the xmas joints I am tho they kinda reminds me of south beach cws that I wasent able to grab unfortunately not sayin they better than South beach they not but the color scheme similar besides the pattern on the sides on 12s I'm actually diggin the xmas 12s....
However my favorite 12 is the data followed by HOAL and XMAS... the chromosomes aight but not my favorites.

Last edited:
From the looks of it not many ppl feeling the xmas joints I am tho they kinda reminds me of south beach cws that I wasent able to grab unfortunately not sayin they better than South beach they not but the color scheme similar besides the pattern on the sides on 12s I'm actually diggin the xmas 12s....
However my favorite 12 is the data followed by HOAL and XMAS... the chromosomes aight but not my favorites.

Dude, what did you even just say?

Dude, what did you even just say?

I'm saying the xmas 12s not even that bad me personally feel they better than the Chromosomes 12s.
That's just my opinion but we all got got different opinions.

My Top 3 Lebron 12s at the moment is:

1. Data
2. Heart of a Lion
3. Christmas

I'm sure your top 3 different.

And if you take a look at the color scheme on the Christmas 12s the teal/pink kinda similiar to the South beach 8 cw. Like I said they not better than South Beaches but the color scheme combination of the Teal/Pink kinda similiar

Last edited:
I swear someone sits and waits for an opportunity to report me :lol:

Lost out on some cheap datas because crooked tongues couldn't get it together, seriously dislike that store.

Paid 160 for my data's but it would have been nice to double up for that price. They sitting everywhere so you should find another deal down the line. IMO I feel like nike tries too hard now with their cws. This year there is this DNA type theme. The chromosomes. Datas Those shorts hybrid or beast or something. A whole genetics thing can be seen Throughout. The X had a much easier theme with the gemstones and materials. Jade. Crown jewels. Prisms. I believe was were an animal or beast theme but I didn't follow it Too heavily just remember the Gator kings and that tiger print pair. True though we will alwAys find something to complain about but honestly in the past 4 years there hasn't been a Sig with this dry a spell for me. Its not just lebron though it is all 3 sigs. Kobe 9 em. Kd7 and the lebron 12 all have only warranted a single purchase each.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom