The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I'm copping the BHMs, just not on release date. I think it's safe to say these will be available on discount.

I think out of the whole pack I prefer the KDs, they got the color blocking right on that shoe.

Last edited:
Last edited:
:lol: Supposed to be a bunch of grown men in here, you got a problem approach me with it. Reporting me won't stop me from being humorous, I don't need to be micro managed

Where you get them laces from though? They have a website? I might do the same what I get the CVs.

You gonna have to hit them with Steven Seagal Special when you catch 'em :lol:

View media item 1355321
I ordered the laces from laceduplaces.com though, I can't wait til they drop to put them in :pimp:

I think I'm a slide past my local HOH and see if I can check them out in person between today and tomorrow :smile:

I might just take the laces with me and sit them on top of the shoe and snap a few shots if I get lucky :lol:

roll.gif

Those PEs had a subtle red undertone to the black megafuse part, setting it off nicely with the red accents as far as swoosh outline, flywire, and logos.

I can only dream of the day we get to ID all those things haha, but then there'd be no such thing as a PE so my dreams will probably never come to fruition...

Oddly the PE is the same color as the Marked for Death poster........... soooooooo..... are we going to call them the MFD's?? :tongue:

Kyrie shoes seem to be gathering momentum, I might take a look at then this weekend.

I saw some dude in the all red joints that just dropped in the gym the other night and they looked nice :pimp:

The day before I saw someone in the first colorway and I can't even find them anymore so I would definitely say his sig is picking up steam :rolleyes

I really liked the red pair after seeing them in person and now I'm interested in what other colorways are on the way :pimp:

My women would probably be happy sense it would be a change from me always wearing Lebrons, she says they all look the same :smh:

I need to subscribe to that thread, someone point me in the right direction :nerd:

Kyrie shoes seem to be gathering momentum, I might take a look at then this weekend.

I saw some dude in the all red joints that just dropped in the gym the other night and they looked nice :pimp:

The day before I saw someone in the first colorway and I can't even find them anymore so I would definitely say his sig is picking up steam :rolleyes

I really liked the red pair after seeing them in person and now I'm interested in what other colorways are on the way :pimp:

My women would probably be happy sense it would be a change from me always wearing Lebrons, she says they all look the same :smh:

I need to subscribe to that thread, someone point me in the right direction :nerd:
niketalk.com/t/610342/kyrie-1-bhm-1-19-all-star-2-14/0_100 Might go check it out also.

I saw some dude in the all red joints that just dropped in the gym the other night and they looked nice
pimp.gif

The day before I saw someone in the first colorway and I can't even find them anymore so I would definitely say his sig is picking up steam
eyes.gif

I really liked the red pair after seeing them in person and now I'm interested in what other colorways are on the way
pimp.gif

My women would probably be happy sense it would be a change from me always wearing Lebrons, she says they all look the same
mean.gif

I need to subscribe to that thread, someone point me in the right direction
nerd.gif
The Kyrie is likely going to be taking the place of the Kobes this year, for me. I just can't get with that X.

Passing on all BHM this year. Not my jam.

Kobe 9s look like the last sig model I buy until the next wave, Kobe Xs look weak to me but Im waiting to see them in person, never liked KDs, Lebrons are okay but as time goes on I like them less and less, even lost my chub for the Court Visions. The Kyries... well, I wouldnt wear any of those for free.

Back
Top Bottom