The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
roll.gif
You see Grizz in there? Dude is just everywhere ain't he.
yup
roll.gif
 #hyebeast

Kobe 9s look like the last sig model I buy until the next wave, Kobe Xs look weak to me but Im waiting to see them in person, never liked KDs, Lebrons are okay but as time goes on I like them less and less, even lost my chub for the Court Visions. The Kyries... well, I wouldnt wear any of those for free.

your avy though... Jesus Christ, haha

Id say Wider footers go up a half size... they are really narrow 

Good looking out for the info :nthat:

It a feel nice spending $110 on a new pair of kicks after spending double that on Lebrons :x

The retail on Kyrie's makes me feel like I'm getting them for a steal after copping Brons for so long :lol:

Last edited:
HA HA HA. I had nothing to do with that back in forth going on in there. I just stopped through to depart wisdom on my fellow NT brethren.

Last edited:
Cuz the Hyperposite keeps digging into my heel. The pair I tried on was a 10.5. Maybe I'll try 11 tomorrow before work and see if that helps.
I wear 11-11.5 in J's and I tried on the 12 in these and they were too small, 13 was doable but i think the 12.5 would really work well.

I couldnt pass up the data's for 165.99 + free shipping. Tried them on in store, much nicer on foot. lets hope the CV's go discount, doubt it though. 

Datas were available for cheaper than that last month. And if you don't think CVs will be discounted then you haven't been following the LeBron 12 line at all. Every pair to release thus far has seen discounts

Last edited:

I wear 11-11.5 in J's and I tried on the 12 in these and they were too small, 13 was doable but i think the 12.5 would really work well.
You must have a really wide foot if the XII in a 12 was too small and you're wearing 11/11.5 in Jordans...

Back
Top Bottom