The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

I wear 11-11.5 in J's and I tried on the 12 in these and they were too small, 13 was doable but i think the 12.5 would really work well.

You must have a really wide foot if the XII in a 12 was too small and you're wearing 11/11.5 in Jordans...
but was it too small length wise or width? And it really depends what jordans, from 2 to 6 they run a half a size big imo.

Probably gonna be another discount purchase
nerd.gif
That's the ASG, no??? 

if your foot is narrow. 
depends more on where your foot is narrow. Having deep arches makes the jordan 1s for me a pain if I don't go up half a size. Def a 10 lengthwise but not for width. These are tts IMO and Roomier than most and I'm a wide footer. Had a harder time fitting in the kobe 8s than these.

Last edited:
Nope my foot isn't narrow and I sized up on LeBron 8-11. This shoe is TTS. If not you probably don't know your true size.

Chromosomes are basura. I really wonder how they greenlight certain colorways thinking they're good ideas... kobe 9 pop art and KD road camo come to mind.

Im not saying they shouldn't release because some people WILL buy them but there are alot of easy basic colorways that never get released that would easily sell.

Last edited:
I dont think it had anything to do with locale. It's just an amazingly ugly design. Same colors with no crazy print would have been nice or maybe even with the 6 meridian design... that beaded rug print is just not done well in my opinion.

I'm not so sure that these aren't the ugliest Lebron's ever (speaking specifically of the Chromosomes). I saw them in the mall today; second time in person. I held them. Glanced from every angle. Then, up had an internal conversation about at what bargain price point would I eventually succumb to this c/w.

$150?....nope
$120?....nahh
$100?....try again
$70?....hmm, nahh, can't do it.

When I realized that I couldn't spend $5 on these, I was pretty shocked. I mean, I'd buy damn near any shoe at a measly $5.

If I were a Nike athlete, I still couldn't wear them, and they would literally be paying me to wear them.

That's quite an accomplishment to whoever dreamt up this colorway/design.

We could say the same of the South Beach 8. I don't think they are girly parse, definitely do look like a grade school shoe though.

The 8 wasn't nearly as .... Girly :lol: as these.

And when I say girly I literally mean for little girls :lol: like in elementary school

I'll probably still cop tho :nerd:

Last edited:
I'm not so sure that these aren't the ugliest Lebron's ever (speaking specifically of the Chromosomes). I saw them in the mall today; second time in person. I held them. Glanced from every angle. Then, up had an internal conversation about at what bargain price point would I eventually succumb to this c/w.

$150?....nope
$120?....nahh
$100?....try again
$70?....hmm, nahh, can't do it.

When I realized that I couldn't spend $5 on these, I was pretty shocked. I mean, I'd buy damn near any shoe at a measly $5.

If I were a Nike athlete, I still couldn't wear them, and they would literally be paying me to wear them.

That's quite an accomplishment to whoever dreamt up this colorway/design.
Agreed with everything but the $5 part. I'd buy it for $5 and then take them to a store that accepts returns without a receipt for store credit and in turn use that credit towards a shoe worthy of being worn

Agreed with everything but the $5 part. I'd buy it for $5 and then take them to a store that accepts returns without a receipt for store credit and in turn use that credit towards a shoe worthy of being worn
I'm sure hes speaking in "would I buy them TO WEAR for $5?" I wouldn't wear them if I was paid $5 everyday that I wore them :lol:

Gooze stop fooling around in here and check your PM. Ha ha ha

Oh and lose the avy. Yikes!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom