The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

It's going to be at an all time high 
laugh.gif
  BUT I'm excited to go along for the ride
It'll be fun....but to be honest I kinda liked when everyone hated him...made it easier.  

Yup.... no more heat cw's .....

Yup.... no more south beach
smokin.gif

lol MY CITY WILL PREVAIL, CAUSE WE AIN'T NEVER BEEN FRAIL. with that said good luck to bron and company I am happy for him, got no reason to be angry, familia over everything .

Last edited:
I'll put this here but stop celebrating that nike won't do any more SB/MN all they did was change the strategy for nike, "Lebron XII SB/MN XII LE/QS celebrating King James time in the city he won 2 championship and 4 finals appearances blah blah blah releasing on mm/dd/yyyy at 0800 est on nike.com TLO
laugh.gif

I'll put this here but stop celebrating that nike won't do any more SB/MN all they did was change the strategy for nike, "Lebron XII SB/MN XII LE/QS celebrating King James time in the city he won 2 championship and 4 finals appearances blah blah blah releasing on mm/dd/yyyy at 0800 est on nike.com TLO :lol:

Only thing you'll see the SB colorway on is on the WTL XI, IMO.

This is a new chapter in the LeBron James story, and I'm sure Nike will treat it as such.

I'll put this here but stop celebrating that nike won't do any more SB/MN all they did was change the strategy for nike, "Lebron XII SB/MN XII LE/QS celebrating King James time in the city he won 2 championship and 4 finals appearances blah blah blah releasing on mm/dd/yyyy at 0800 est on nike.com TLO
laugh.gif
Only thing you'll see the SB colorway on is on the WTL XI, IMO.

This is a new chapter in the LeBron James story, and I'm sure Nike will treat it as such.
really because didn't we have a Miami vs Akron (MVA) cw and an Akron vs Miami (AVM) cw so would they stop doing Mia when they didn't stop Cleveland cws not to mention the SLH cw that were released

really because didn't we have a Miami vs Akron (MVA) cw and an Akron vs Miami (AVM) cw so would they stop doing Mia when they didn't stop Cleveland cws not to mention the SLH cw that were released

I said "South Beach".

And it's not like Nike produced a "Cleveland vs Miami" or "Miami vs Cleveland" colorways... they probably used Akron because it's his actual birthplace and home where as Miami was his basketball "home" (at the time).

And SLH? He played for them as a youth, so why wouldn't Nike continue to use that colorway for the LeBron line?

Last edited:
Lmao burn his jersey just to be in line for a new one, must be nice. Hope my boys can be competitive and make the east fun again, and not sure how I feel yet about copping a cavs cw... might be too soon lol

I said "South Beach".

And it's not like Nike produced a "Cleveland vs Miami" or "Miami vs Cleveland" colorways... they probably used Akron because it's his actual birthplace and home where as Miami was his basketball "home" (at the time).

And SLH? He played for them as a youth, so why wouldn't Nike continue to use that colorway for the LeBron line?
this is why we'll still sometype on MIA based cw maybe not everytime the X didn't have any SB/MN depending on how you look at the re-entrys, it's an easy cash cow for nike, and they do this for all kinds of shoes, Js, barkley and penny's have all had cws of the diff teams they've played for on their shoes if nike was pushing an athlete other than Lebron that has switched teams still in the league i'd use their examples but both Kobe and KD still play for their respective teams

Back
Top Bottom