The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
How long before we see a Cavs color-way. I as a former Oregon alumni would love to see an Oregon edition of this shoe.

Last edited:
I can already see that the elite (if there is one) will be carbon fiber instead of foamposite on the collar, more "exposed" flywire, and some different cuts in the hyperfuse. MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, they bring back the pro combat tongue and cushion around the ankle.

Standing by my statement. Will probably only cop an iD pair…Unless they drop a SE #HomecomingKing color way. Welcome HOME LeBron! #OHIO

this pic sold me.oh please I need them to hit ID with Miami vice color options so i can get over not having mv ixs

those were fairly gr, i'm sure you can find them today.

gonna be making id's of the lebron 12 as well tho.
I had them in my cart release day then the power went out for about 20 min. I haven't seen them since for a price I'm willing to pay, but these have the potential to fill that void. Kinda like guys that missed sprite viiis are on these xis tomorrow

I had them in my cart release day then the power went out for about 20 min. I haven't seen them since for a price I'm willing to pay, but these have the potential to fill that void. Kinda like guys that missed sprite viiis are on these xis tomorrow

exactly... you're not finding legit mv9's under $500 and not a lot of people willing to drop that kind of cash.... infact with LeBEAST going back to CLE they might even rise more in value.

Back
Top Bottom