The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
this is why we'll still sometype on MIA based cw maybe not everytime the X didn't have any SB/MN depending on how you look at the re-entrys, it's an easy cash cow for nike, and they do this for all kinds of shoes, Js, barkley and penny's have all had cws of the diff teams they've played for on their shoes if nike was pushing an athlete other than Lebron that has switched teams still in the league i'd use their examples but both Kobe and KD still play for their respective teams

Notice how you said MIA based colorway...

In my initial post I said I think the "South Beach" colorway is dead. You could say LeBron has ALWAYS had Miami (Heat, or Bulls) colorways, since he's had a black/red colorway for every shoe while he was in Cleveland (AZG - 6). Only one that didn't release to the public was the 7s, and it had 2 versions of the black/red colorway.

Do I think the black/red colorway is done? No.

Do I think the "South Beach" colorway is done? Yes.

And you mention Nike using other TEAMS colors... South Beach doesn't have a team.

Last edited:
Maybe the miami v. akron saga continues.....
nerd.gif
 precautious planted seed by nike?.......

this is why we'll still sometype on MIA based cw maybe not everytime the X didn't have any SB/MN depending on how you look at the re-entrys, it's an easy cash cow for nike, and they do this for all kinds of shoes, Js, barkley and penny's have all had cws of the diff teams they've played for on their shoes if nike was pushing an athlete other than Lebron that has switched teams still in the league i'd use their examples but both Kobe and KD still play for their respective teams
Notice how you said MIA based colorway...

In my initial post I said I think the "South Beach" colorway is dead. You could say LeBron has ALWAYS had Miami (Heat, or Bulls) colorways, since he's had a black/red colorway for every shoe while he was in Cleveland (AZG - 6). Only one that didn't release to the public was the 7s, and it had 2 versions of the black/red colorway.

Do I think the black/red colorway is done? No.

Do I think the "South Beach" colorway is done? Yes.
well by MIA i don't mean the typical black and red generic baskeball shoe cw, i mean something that says this a MIA cw like SB, MN, even something like the re-entry, dolphin etc etc, will it be on every sig prob not by we talking nike fam and nike milks for money if their are no mia cw beyond the dolphins XII and none on the XIII released to the public i will give you a full apology but seeing how nike has taking every opp to milk money on cw's before i can see them stopping now

well by MIA i don't mean the typical black and red generic baskeball shoe cw, i mean something that says this a MIA cw like SB, MN, even something like the re-entry, dolphin etc etc, will it be on every sig prob not by we talking nike fam and nike milks for money if their are no mia cw beyond the dolphins XII and none on the XIII released to the public i will give you a full apology but seeing how nike has taking every opp to milk money on cw's before i can see them stopping now

:lol:

I can't see MN either, since his nights will now be in Cleveland/Akron basically full time. Definitely can't see the South Beach theme anymore... Nike will probably keep some color options open on Nike iD so consumers can still make their own tho.

The moment I saw the swoosh on the side of these 12's with the sorta triangle shape around it on the upper , it took me back to the cleveland days of the lebron 1 with the similar shape on the upper . Maybe this return to cleveland was a long time coming when the 12s were being designed .... Lol

Last edited:
Surpised Bosh stayed...

Welp....

Miami - Cleveland Opening night...I gaurantee it.

With Lebron rocking a pair of Air Zoom Generations :nerd:

Whybsurprised 30 million is no joke between the 2 contracts....XII doesn't look SO bad....damnit lol

Last edited:
Guys, we have an entire Sports & Training forum to talk about the Cavs and the Heat.  This thread is for discussion of the LeBron XII ONLY.  

It's not an all purpose social lounge.  We have literally thousands of other threads on the forum devoted to other subjects.  This ONE thread is about this ONE sneaker.  

Repeat violators will be permanently removed from the discussion.  

Guys, we have an entire Sports & Training forum to talk about the Cavs and the Heat.  This thread is for discussion of the LeBron XII ONLY.  

It's not an all purpose social lounge.  We have literally thousands of other threads on the forum devoted to other subjects.  This ONE thread is about this ONE sneaker.  

Repeat violators will be permanently removed from the discussion.  

Thank you.

Wiggins needa breach that adidas contract right now and become a LeBron Brand Team Athlete lol

Smh. I hope the colors don't change too much, people may be sick of the SB cw but we've had some nice cws since Lebron went to the Heat.

Wiggins needa breach that adidas contract right now and become a LeBron Brand Team Athlete lol

I wonder if something like that will happen in a few years. I can see LeBrons line continuing well past his playing days.

The moment I saw the swoosh on the side of these 12's with the sorta triangle shape around it on the upper , it took me back to the cleveland days of the lebron 1 with the similar shape on the upper . Maybe this return to cleveland was a long time coming when the 12s were being designed .... Lol
For real, as soon as I saw the style code and release date, I added them up, divided by 6, multiplied it by 23, checked if it was raining, caught 3 fireflys in the process, named them all LeBron, forgot which was which afterwards and then it hit me. He's going back to Cleveland.

For real, as soon as I saw the style code and release date, I added them up, divided by 6, multiplied it by 23, checked if it was raining, caught 3 fireflys in the process, named them all LeBron, forgot which was which afterwards and then it hit me. He's going back to Cleveland.
yooooo
roll.gif

PLEASE NIKE.

I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU DO WITH THIS SHOE, DROP A "CORNER HOOKER" COLORWAY WITH PINK LEOPARD PRINT, IT DOESN'T MATTER TO ME.

JUST RELEASE A WINE RED/GOLD/WHITE.

THAT'S IT, THAT'S ALL I ASK.

Last edited:
This shoe is going to be great. I will pass on the dolphins colorway but the crimson/white/black will be my first of many I'm sure.

I am really excited to see what these are going to be like on NikeID.

Back
Top Bottom