The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I guess the LeBron XII ASGs are taking a page from the KD VI ASGs from last year in taking forever for pics to leak.
laugh.gif

HOL/NSRL then Data for me. The rest yall can have
laugh.gif
 Kinda feeling the insincts but not a must have for me

Last edited:
Kind of hard picking which is the best CW, everyone has a favorite. TDMs have the best detail so far, but that might change when the CVs release.

starting to think we wont see da AS XII until Nike drops official photos of all da AS collection i.e. the bhm collection this year. correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that was da first time we saw the bhm XII.

I love KPs but they aint the best 11. There's so many ill choices imo, I can't even answer it myself (GKs 
nthat.gif
)

But Datas are my number 1 XII right now. CVs and Hols are gonna be tied for number 2

Last edited:

You guys always falling for Nike's troll game...can't you see by reading all these posts that the LJXII ASG shoe is HYPED to the max already? So much anticipation after seeing the KB, KD, and JB stuff...ya'll salivating for the ASG shoe.

Nike got some tasty Kool-Aid...

You guys always falling for Nike's troll game...can't you see by reading all these posts that the LJXII ASG shoe is HYPED to the max already? So much anticipation after seeing the KB, KD, and JB stuff...ya'll salivating for the ASG shoe.

sorry no. most likely another pass

Last edited:

I feel the exact opposite, after seeing the KB, KD, KI, JB I doubt the ASG LB will look any better, this is the worse ASG shoes in 4 yrs, NYC got the hose for sure after Orlando, Houston and N.O.  had fire releases that took there areas to awesome inspirations, NYC ASG is a fail IMHO so no hype on what will inevitably be another ugly shoe in the collection

I feel the exact opposite, after seeing the KB, KD, KI, JB I doubt the ASG LB will look any better, this is the worse ASG shoes in 4 yrs, NYC got the hose for sure after Orlando, Houston and N.O.  had fire releases that took there areas to awesome inspirations, NYC ASG is a fail IMHO so no hype on what will inevitably be another ugly shoe in the collection
Couldn't have said it any better.

i just wanna see it 
laugh.gif
  like i wanted to see the kd... kd is a pass after seeing it by the way

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom