The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
it's "helpful" because you can't just search for the LeBron 12 BHM right now.  It won't show up.  This way, you have the link and can cop as quickly as possible.

Thanks for the link dude, and sorry you had to justify doing something nice for fellow members. Only on NT!

laugh.gif
 I believe it was asked because if it's a timer release, NDC tweets the link out beforehand and every person has the same advantage as the next, regardless of who has an "early link" . Whatever I guess smh 

We're talkin' about BHM anyways

Still no ASG. :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

These have to be greatness for Nike to keep them this locked up. :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
Man I hope the cavs make it to the NBA Finals, I wanna know what the champion pack would look like in the 12s or the elite series .

Ouch. Are they popular out there? Do they ever hit discount prices like out here?
They barely hit discount and when they do it's like only $50 off! It would be $210 + 13% tax (Toronto)...lebrons are popular when they're hyped but from HOL to Chromosomes they're still sitting at $250 & $280 for TDM & XMAS.

Why are the BHM 12s $220 on NDC but they're $245 on Eastbay?

:nerd: :lol:

Oh well... wouldn't pay more than $150 for them anyway

Last edited:
This has basically been a hype-free month for sneakers. Not a single shoe that was difficult to obtain, which is a good thing. Well all except for that shoe dropping on the 31st

Back
Top Bottom