The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Ouch. Are they popular out there? Do they ever hit discount prices like out here?
They barely hit discount and when they do it's like only $50 off! It would be $210 + 13% tax (Toronto)...lebrons are popular when they're hyped but from HOL to Chromosomes they're still sitting at $250 & $280 for TDM & XMAS.
You need to moved ASAP :lol:
I was going to move to Toronto once upon a time.. I heard Canada has a British/American vibe to it, y'all have the same foods/candy/drinks we have in England and the houses look similar.

Last edited:
Last year, Nike ruined the BHM 11's by putting that patch on the top of the tongue and this year they made the tongue white. 9 BHM's are still the best IMO.

@Super Producer J @UnchartedDrake

Here y'all go. I posted the correct 12 for y'all.

I got those.

I still say the helix are better.
somehow I see why you feel the helix is better but I can't quite put my finger on your reasoning
laugh.gif

anyway best XII at the moment goes to these bad boys right here, I mean they so good nike don't even gotta put a pic up for them
roll.gif
can never go wrong with bred, NEVER
nerd.gif

[h2]Wednesday, February 4, 2015[/h2][table][tr][td]
launch_logo_swoosh.png

[/td][td][h3]LeBron 12[/h3]
Black/White-Bright Crimson

$200 | 684593-016

Kids sizes available

10 a.m. EST/7 a.m. PST
[/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
At Footlocker now! They still have the Datas in. Should I buy the Datas or the BHMs?!! Love both of them! Ahh so conflicted!

BHM are clean man..they are nice and simple. no orange or volt or pink....they will be a cop in a few weeks

BHM is $245 on eastbay/ftl online but $220 in store. Copped this morning, look great in person.

bhm's are fire... if they discount copping for sure... they probably will sit to cause all the wack 12's made everyone disregard brons this year... but the bhm's are super clean unlike the rest of the garbage (datas excluded... now thats "dats" only, all u other ugly little 12's are "included")

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom