The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

I cant believe that last year I bought 4 lebron xi's and one lebron xi ID, and this year so far it looks like Im only gonna buy one xii (HOL). 

Im hoping we see some hot ish come spring

even the ID's suck so far.
Exactly the same. Copped like 6 XIs and only 2 XIIs. ID options have been so damn disappointing. Hope you're reading this Nike. I want to give you my money but you're giving me nothing to buy!

Why is the ASG 12's being held hostage to social media. This better be good. I dont understand withholding a shoe when all the the others have surfaced. All I know is it better be worth the suspense yall keeping us in.

I could never understand why Nike doesn't stick with at 1-2 team based for their Signature lines. They go entirely too far and pretty much outhink themselves with these CWs. Just come up with some clever team based CWs...sick of the gimmicky stuff.

I WEAR ALL BLACK 98% OF THE TIME, MAKES MY LIFE EASIER WHEN GETTING DRESSED AND ALL MY KICKS MATCH MY FIT(EXCLUDING WHITE SHOES).
I WEAR ALL BLACK 98% OF THE TIME, MAKES MY LIFE EASIER WHEN GETTING DRESSED AND ALL MY KICKS MATCH MY FIT(EXCLUDING WHITE SHOES).

salute... im the same way... so many all black outfits... and fresh black kicks trump all

on another note... lol at Nike going in to desparation mode to promote the 12's... they have learned they can create much more hype for the 12's if they dont actually show them... working so far with the ASG's lmfao

Makes no sense.

If Nike wanted to hype the brons, they would just do loud, LIMITED releases.

True Bron fans ain't mad because the colors available are all mass produced and easy to get below retail.

Last edited:
While we're on the subject of not understanding things, I could never understand long rants by people truly upset about Nike's crappy colorways saving them money.

"I want to give you my money but you're giving me nothing to buy!"

Am I missing the sarcasm or is this a legit cry for help?

laugh.gif

Makes no sense.

If Nike wanted to hyoe the brons, they would just do loud, LIMITED a releases.

True Bron fans ain't mad because the colors available are all mass produced and easy to get below retail.
My favorite part about the LeBron line over the last couple years 
glasses.gif

Damn I can't wait any longer for some pics on the ASGs! The wait is killing me! I hope they are dope because I want to cop another pair of 12s. 

feels like people are just hyping the all stars just because. so many posts recently about being hyped about a shoe they havent seen.

The nike's plan is working people think being anxious to see a shoe means you're gonna buy it :lol:

not really... they did the same thing with the BHM. theyve always been a little late on the bron reveals. Not sure why people are tripping now.

my goodness smh... just when i thought it couldnt get any worse :rofl:

these are up there with the worst cw's yet... i understand that nike has to "appease the fairy princesses" with a few pink shoes every other month or so... but that pink in no way fits that shoe smh... even the twinkliest of toed hypebeasts will probably pass on these

What is up with you people that hate when Pink is in a color way? If you don't like it move along, you don't need to insult people who actually like the shoe. LOL

Like most, I think they are :smokin

While we're on the subject of not understanding things, I could never understand long rants by people truly upset about Nike's crappy colorways saving them money.

"I want to give you my money but you're giving me nothing to buy!"

Am I missing the sarcasm or is this a legit cry for help?

I both laugh and shake my head every time :lol:

What is up with you people that hate when Pink is in a color way? If you don't like it move along, you don't need to insult people who actually like the shoe. LOL

Like most, I think they are
smokin.gif
THIS!!!......ppl hating on DH but yet copping the breast cancer awareness shoes!...SMH

THIS!!!......ppl hating on DH but yet copping the breast cancer awareness shoes!...SMH
I think he was referring to those that just hate on the color pink altogether. You know, the "pink is for girls" or "a grown man shouldn't wear pink" dudes.

Back
Top Bottom