The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

I'm weak. he called him a pineapple hahha
laugh.gif

So the AJXX9 ASG just hit Sneaker News and it's yep...you guessed it, silver with an icey bottom. I think we can all figure out the LeBron at this point...

View media item 1370789

Last edited:
 THIS!!!......ppl hating on DH but yet copping the breast cancer awareness shoes!...SMH
Breast Cancer shoes are usually just pink though. These DH are Pink with Burgundy & Yellow, sorry but in what world do those colors look good together?

yes and no. brons tend to get different treatment by nike.

They do, but I couldn't imagine the XII doing a complete 180 from what we've seen so far. Whatever the case may actually be... I have no hopes for the ASG shoe.

honestly, the only thing i can think that links all of the shoes is grey?

all of the ones we have seen have different main colors except for the melo and the jordan xx9 which are extremely similar.

honestly, the only thing i can think that links all of the shoes is grey?

all of the ones we have seen have different main colors except for the melo and the jordan xx9 which are extremely similar.
Kobes are black. I think its the iridescent metallic sections that each shoe has and doesn't each pair have some sort of gradient.

White fuse....multicolor/gradient posite....black accents. Surely one of the models will be "out there"?!

Just a prediction though...I dont mind them keeping it simple either. I really like the KD's but I'd rather buy the XII if it's similar.

Last edited:
White fuse....multicolor/gradient posite....black accents. Surely one of the models will be "out there"?!

Just a prediction though...I dont mind them keeping it simple either. I really like the KD's but I'd rather buy the XII if it's similar.
that gradient change on the KDs remind me of the penny V suns...might be interesting to see if nike did do that on the posite of the lebrons and added that instinct color shift to it!

It would be sick if they did an all silver or chrome LeBron for ASG. Idk if any of you saw the Air Max 2015 Premiums that were all 3M/reflective, but those were sick.

It would be sick if they did an all silver or chrome LeBron for ASG. Idk if any of you saw the Air Max 2015 Premiums that were all 3M/reflective, but those were sick.
Those were wild.

I could dig on something like that for the ASGs.  I'd want something to break up the silver though.

But don't we know that the official colorway is "White/Multi-Black" ?

Those were wild.

I could dig on something like that for the ASGs.  I'd want something to break up the silver though.

But don't we know that the official colorway is "White/Multi-Black" ?
That's correct. The first color has usually been the fuse....the second color listed has either been the posite or the swoosh.  So these will either look super crazy or close to the KD.  I'm cool with either one!

Makes no sense.

If Nike wanted to hype the brons, they would just do loud, LIMITED releases.

True Bron fans ain't mad because the colors available are all mass produced and easy to get below retail.

only reason i disagree is because its actually working so far... ASG is getting more hypw than ny other reeleases and bringing attention back to 12's... loud color clashes limited do generally work... ur right.... but the issue is color clashes dont work on the 12's... the 12 only works with a one dominate color (and minimal) accents theme

Makes no sense.

If Nike wanted to hype the brons, they would just do loud, LIMITED releases.

True Bron fans ain't mad because the colors available are all mass produced and easy to get below retail.

only reason i disagree is because its actually working so far... ASG is getting more hypw than ny other reeleases and bringing attention back to 12's... loud color clashes limited do generally work... ur right.... but the issue is color clashes dont work on the 12's... the 12 only works with a one dominate color (and minimal) accents theme

but but but they delayed showing the BHM pics also..... its not jus limited to the all star pics. brons have been the last to leak for a while now.

Back
Top Bottom