The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

Lebron 12

Aluminum/Hot Lava/Sunset Glow/Black

April 2nd

Lebron 12 Lifestlye

White/White

April 1st

Kobe X

Hot Lava/Sunset Glow/Black

April 2nd
...damn near same colorway on the same day, y'all sure these aren't the elites.
I swear if I miss out on Wheats over this SNKRS App release crap
mean.gif

Any reseller I catch with my size is dead b
mad.gif
don't worry, I'll oop you a pair Bob. 
happy.gif

Last edited:
kicks-crew finally shipped my palmers! I checked the price on em now and jesus they rose quickly. 320 
sick.gif

does anyone know what the MSRP on the EXT line is going to be? $250? $300?

**NVM - looks like $250

Last edited:
:rofl:  Man you skip over the last page or what?? Prolly Easter
:lol: I saw that but I thought someone said either the Kobe or the Lebron Easter shoe would be an elite this year... Guess I'm just waiting for the final pics with everyone else. Black Easter shoes? :rolleyes the hell are they doing over there at Nike Basketball?

Last edited:
laugh.gif
I saw that but I thought someone said either the Kobe or the Lebron Easter shoe would be an elite... Guess I'm just waiting for the final pics with everyone else. Black Easter shoes?
eyes.gif
the hell are they doing over there at Nike Basketball?
Oh gotcha lol  Nah, I crossed off that possibility when the 3 Elites were unveiled.  I'm sure that's all we get unless they do something with a potential Champ Pack.  I tried to picture what it might look like but that print threw me completely off 

anybody else cop the wheats, i grabbed a 10.5, $270 shipped after vat disco and conversion. seems to be very limited, 10.5 was not available anymore after i placed my order, i guess they have 1 per size. im talking about bw by the way.

anybody else cop the wheats, i grabbed a 10.5, $270 shipped after vat disco and conversion. seems to be very limited, 10.5 was not available anymore after i placed my order, i guess they have 1 per size. im talking about bw by the way.
That's where it went 
roll.gif
mean.gif
 Hate you right now, Congrats though 
devil.gif

That's where it went 
roll.gif
mean.gif
 Hate you right now, Congrats though 
devil.gif
something about this colorway made me have to have them, the gold swoosh looks very nice against the wheat background, im sure they will be even better than expected when i see them in person.

^my palmers finaly shipped from fl.eu, wont have them till next week but very excited, cant wait to see them in person.

Back
Top Bottom