The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Sent an email to aFew to ask about fees and got this, 

Good morning,

Unfortunately you will have to pay some import taxes.

Our hands are tied in this.

It is simply part of the tax law.

Sorry! Please let me know your decision thank you.

Best regards,

Calculated what the fees could be and it came out to $56 which put them around $330......and cancelled my order 
sick.gif
frown.gif

I DO have self control @The7onius  

*kicks rocks* 

nice!

Sent an email to aFew to ask about fees and got this, 

Good morning,

Unfortunately you will have to pay some import taxes.

Our hands are tied in this.

It is simply part of the tax law.

Sorry! Please let me know your decision thank you.

Best regards,

Calculated what the fees could be and it came out to $56 which put them around $330......and cancelled my order 
sick.gif
frown.gif

I DO have self control @The7onius  

*kicks rocks* 
roll.gif

Guys, nike may drop the wheats on the app early but that doesn't mean they aren't doing a normal drop also.

If anyone remembers, nike dropped the gold foams on the app already but they are supposed to drop in like 2 weeks.

Also, the TDM from SNS.... Got dat nice delayed shipping email :smh:

Guys, nike may drop the wheats on the app early but that doesn't mean they aren't doing a normal drop also.

If anyone remembers, nike dropped the gold foams on the app already but they are supposed to drop in like 2 weeks.

Like "adverse weather condition" shipping delay or no stock delay?

Like "adverse weather condition" shipping delay or no stock delay?

We had too many orders delay....
View media item 1431269

Last edited:
So did anybody get screwed over by Kickscrew for the Lebron Palmer when they 1st had it on the site for cheap? I know they are good for cancelling orders when something sells better than they expect and then putting the fsr back on site at increased price.

ok so so far to EU shops have dropped the wheats..... @qstephen19  still think they know less than nike eu?
laugh.gif
Well they can go ahead and drop them, and that's cool and all but as far as knowing when nike themselves will actually drop them, I still don't think they have the handle on that to be honest :tongue:

ITS MY ACCESS CODE AND I NEED IT KNOW! >:

View media item 1431325
Seriously though as far as the other releases that dropped on the app and then later how limited were they? :nerd:

I hear what guys are saying about them dropping again (possibly) after the app release but when they pop up again will they even be obtainable at this rate :\

Last edited:

ok so so far to EU shops have dropped the wheats..... @qstephen19  still think they know less than nike eu?
laugh.gif
Well they can go ahead and drop them, and that's cool and all but as far as knowing when nike themselves will actually drop them, I still don't think they have the handle on that to be honest
tongue.gif
nike has turned into a mess with some of their releases lately, kd7 plaid dots, pippen6 denim, Griffey Cin reds just to name a few oh and now these wheats

Tim Cook has been on Nike's board of directors since 2005. Apple products always get Nike apps first. I'm in Android ecosystem and I would be surprised if we get the app anytime soon.

I have a android but I still receive the code. I didn't sign up for it or anything. I honestly knew nothing about it a few days before the chromeposite release. I'm just bless to have a gf on deck who has an iPhone and also always has her ipad with her :tongue:

I don't shop with kicks-crew anymore ever since their bang bang lebron 9 fiasco :smh:

Were those anything like the shrimp? :nerd:

Because I love me some bang bang shrimp :smokin

Jk but yea they are by far one of the shadiest out there :smh:

Last edited:
I got no beef with kicks-crew, they let me back out of the "Gator King Pre-Order Debacle of 2014" with no penalty. 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom