The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Lol that deal got me biting my nails.... Lawd I want them HOLs but I wanna see how things play out with the US Palmers release.

T
Yeah... but like someone else said, I think they will go lower.

We'll see once it reaches sneakersteal :lol:  (if it hasn't already)

They do adjust. These things are like a booty and they do mold and expand. I've already seen pairs looking like bent up tires from light wear and someone else stated that they were snug at first but now his feet are sliding around slightly when doing cuts... I did a long comparison and under certain circumstances you can possibly do full size down from other models like dude said but thats at your discretion.
thanks a lot. I think I'll go ahead with the tts in my cart and hope it works out!

Those offers look tempting but if there is a possibility that they might go down lower I'll wait. Really just want the dunkforce. Not a fan of the HoL

Even at that low price I still cant pull the trigger, think I'd rather get the Kobe Vinos tomorrow... Wheats may end up being my only XIIs unless the other EXTs are nice.

Last edited:
Wouldn't it have made sense for Nike to release the Wheats on the 11's instead of those awful Blue Suedes because it would've been the 10th anniversary? I guess Nike is doing it on the 12's because none of them have sold out.

Wouldn't it have made sense for Nike to release the Wheats on the 11's instead of those awful Blue Suedes because it would've been the 10th anniversary? I guess Nike is doing it on the 12's because none of them have sold out.

I would have personally saved it for the shoe before he retires And called it the "Last Generations". that's just me though. :lol:

NSRL's photos needed now!!

lebron-12-nsrl-on-foot-1.jpg

Last edited:
I caved and picked up the HoL from NDC. I wasn't happy with the NSRL as a ball shoe but think I'll love the HoL as a casual sneaker. It's a good thing March is quiet for me. 

I caved and picked up the HoL from NDC. I wasn't happy with the NSRL as a ball shoe but think I'll love the HoL as a casual sneaker. It's a good thing March is quiet for me. 
You'll be happy you caved.  Very clean colorway imo.  Solid price too

Fudge! been waiting for those nrsls to go on sale and I'm late to the party hopefully somebody has the 15 in their cart and it becomes available soon

Back
Top Bottom