The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

nike has turned into a mess with some of their releases lately, kd7 plaid dots, pippen6 denim, Griffey Cin reds just to name a few oh and now these wheats
What about the Pippen 6? They have fsr on ndc.
yeah for some reason i decided to go check on them but did you ever see any notification about the release? and they just put sizes back up, 11 was missing for the past 4days

yeah for some reason i decided to go check on them but did you ever see any notification about the release? and they just put sizes back up, 11 was missing for the past 4days

Don't have the app so idk. They're just releasing the shoe silently. I grabbed a pair to see how the sizing is and if they're comfortable since I don't see them in store. They're going back once I know lol. Like the Bulls colorway more but they don't have my size.

YALL are hyping the wheats too hard :lol:

Yea the same way you, @sneakermane, @VentureBlake, @GrizzlyAnimal and The7onius The7onius hyped them abominations of a colorway DH's :x

http://gifsoup.com

COME AT ME BRO! :lol:

Wheats are up for being the hottest pair we've seen thus far :pimp:

In my opinion :rolleyes
Whoa there my man, bring your horse and cart to a halt. I don't hype any shoe, if I like them I like them, I in no one try to influence anyone else to cop or like them also.

Last edited:
YALL are hyping the wheats too hard :lol:

Yea the same way you, @sneakermane, @VentureBlake, @GrizzlyAnimal and The7onius The7onius hyped them abominations of a colorway DH's :x

http://gifsoup.com

COME AT ME BRO! :lol:

Wheats are up for being the hottest pair we've seen thus far :pimp:

In my opinion :rolleyes

:lol: naw I def don't hype the DH. I say they are nice but I wasnt freaking out like you are about the wheats. They got you throwing "bob not getting WTL from wifey" style fits for them being rumored to be on the app :rofl:

Yea the same way you, @sneakermane, @VentureBlake, @GrizzlyAnimal and @The7onius hyped them abominations of a colorway DH's
sick.gif

COME AT ME BRO!
laugh.gif

Wheats are up for being the hottest pair we've seen thus far
pimp.gif

In my opinion
eyes.gif
DH is a dope colorway. Its ok to have more than 3 colors in your wardrobe.

YALL are hyping the wheats too hard
laugh.gif
Yea the same way you, @sneakermane, @VentureBlake, @GrizzlyAnimal and @The7onius hyped them abominations of a colorway DH's
sick.gif

COME AT ME BRO!
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

In my opinion
eyes.gif
me and Bob have spoken

Don't have the app so idk. They're just releasing the shoe silently. I grabbed a pair to see how the sizing is and if they're comfortable since I don't see them in store. They're going back once I know lol. Like the Bulls colorway more but they don't have my size.
idk if they were on the app i saw them on KoF and went for them but my size wasn't available, idk how the sizing is i might wait til i go home bcuz i saw them  at the local JJ in Killeen

YALL are hyping the wheats too hard
laugh.gif
sick.gif

COME AT ME BRO!
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

In my opinion
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
naw I def don't hype the DH. I say they are nice but I wasnt freaking out like you are about the wheats. They got you throwing "bob not getting WTL from wifey" style fits for them being rumored to be on the app
roll.gif
shots taken
laugh.gif

I need to see the other EXT offerings. I have a feeling the wheats will go the way of the Hazelnut X EXTs. Last dope EXTs were X denims and X Black Suedes, imo.

:lol: naw I def don't hype the DH. I say they are nice but I wasnt freaking out like you are about the wheats. They got you throwing "bob not getting WTL from wifey" style fits for them being rumored to be on the app :rofl:

Whoa, whoa, whoooooaaaaa, I was slap boxing and you threw a haymaker! :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom