The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I had to say this Wheats are cool and all but I think they are overpriced so I would save my self some money and tylenol and go buy a pair of Timbs people hype everything and every color they aren't even made they way lebron invisioned them to play on the court Nike got people necking every shoe that drops keep your butt hole alive some love that nice long beefy and veiny from Nike no means no there is no excuse for the rape after if you consent to being butt pumped from the beginning if people held off on the purchases prices go down supply and demand 101 if you don't stand for something you will fall for everything and as far as that Nike.com deal with HOL,NSRL and DF you want a better price then that don't buy those now either I think these shoes can hit $99-$110 40-50% off is steal prices and that's when it should be a go on them so relax on the purchasing we waited this long to buy what's a little more for a better deal

Last edited:
pimp.gif
 just pulled the trigger on the cool grey's....now to get the uni red's or not....

Guys, nike may drop the wheats on the app early but that doesn't mean they aren't doing a normal drop also.

If anyone remembers, nike dropped the gold foams on the app already but they are supposed to drop in like 2 weeks.

Also, the TDM from SNS.... Got dat nice delayed shipping email
mean.gif
Like "adverse weather condition" shipping delay or no stock delay?
We had too many orders delay....
Got the same on my Futures. Weak. Wanted to wear this weekend

glad i am not alone in the minority of people who are not all jazzed up for the wheats

glad i am not alone in the minority of people who are not all jazzed up for the wheats
You are not, I don't like em at all.
Serious question, why? Do you guys need others to justify your opinions?

Can somebody release that sz 13 in the HOL please LOL! I'm trying to add to cart. Thaaank you [emoji]128513[/emoji]

rirst time ordering a lebron 12. How do they fit? I have wide feet and wear a 12 in kobe 9 and hyperdunk 2014 along with a 12.5 in the Rose 4.5.
Thanks!

Last edited:
rirst time ordering a lebron 12. How do they fit? I have wide feet and wear a 12 in kobe 9 and hyperdunk 2014 along with a 12.5 in the Rose 4.5.
Thanks!

I wear a 12. I can honestly fit a 11.5 in these. Its a bit snug but not uncomfortable unlike past lebrons. Ive only had Kobe 9 lows and those I fit a 12/12.5. If you got true to size you'll be fine. I wouldn't suggest going up,but of course don't quote me on that,everyone has different shape of feet.

SAME man...no need tho, just another pair of kicks that will take up closet space.

I thought the same thing. I was wanting to double on the NSRL. But ive only worn mine once. Haha. And I was gonna get the dunk force but yeah,it'll just sit. They really gotta release something with no translucent outsole [emoji]128550[/emoji]

This.... Nsrl are calling my name but I'm thinking I'll just chill.
SAME man...no need tho, just another pair of kicks that will take up closet space.
You're def right. I've worn my dolphin penny V like once and these are similar

:lol: my bad bob. I ain't eeeem realize I went hard :l

Yea ok, every body know you cut throat :lol:

You went straight Cobra Kai on me :rofl:

View media item 1431640

Bruh.... Had to rep. :lol:

Behaving myself and passing on the Nike.com deal to double up on HOL. Waiting on Cowboys and maybe an EXT, figure if gonna drop $140 on another 12 might as well have a diff colorway. Is $136 plus tax the cheapest we've seen since Black Friday on DSG.com other than the SNS deal for TDM?

Last edited:
I wear a 12. I can honestly fit a 11.5 in these. Its a bit snug but not uncomfortable unlike past lebrons. Ive only had Kobe 9 lows and those I fit a 12/12.5. If you got true to size you'll be fine. I wouldn't suggest going up,but of course don't quote me on that,everyone has different shape of feet.
Thanks a lot! I'm hoping with thin socks the 12 will fit right. Do these adjust to ur foot pretty well?

Thanks a lot! I'm hoping with thin socks the 12 will fit right. Do these adjust to ur foot pretty well?

Adjust? Uh,I mean I have no break in time,they felt comfortable out the box. But I haven't played ball in them,used for casual so I couldn't answer it from that aspect.

Behaving myself and passing on the Nike.com deal to double up on HOL. Is $136 plus tax the cheapest we've seen since Black Friday on DSG.com other than the SNS deal for TDM?
Yeah... but like someone else said, I think they will go lower.

We'll see once it reaches sneakersteal 
laugh.gif
 (if it hasn't already)

They do adjust. These things are like a booty and they do mold and expand. I've already seen pairs looking like bent up tires from light wear and someone else stated that they were snug at first but now his feet are sliding around slightly when doing cuts... I did a long comparison and under certain circumstances you can possibly do full size down from other models like dude said but thats at your discretion.

View media item 1431664
Really did a 360 on these. That "Merlot" posite is something else in person,heck even in pictures. Wish I could a had it from SA with 25% off,especially with tax here in CA. But I'll take 20%. Lol.

Last edited:
OT I know but always makes me chuckle when people say 360 but mean 180.

“We're going to turn this team around 360 degrees.” -Jason Kidd

Back
Top Bottom