The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I fell into the same trap with the SLH 11s, figured 100 was cheap so what the heck, it still hurts
laugh.gif
Ouch, as a resident XI fanatic/fanboy even I know that colorway was wack, you done messed up with that one :lol:

i'll take good materials over that crazy blob of pink everyday of the wk and 2x on sunday and DH is the other ugly step sister, Cinderella would be the Kings Crown
pimp.gif
By your standards Lebron X Denims are wack because of the pink bottoms.

i'll take good materials over that crazy blob of pink everyday of the wk and 2x on sunday and DH is the other ugly step sister, Cinderella would be the Kings Crown
pimp.gif
at first i wouldn't have worn them, i've warmed up to pink and on the denims it's not bad; however, that asymetrical pink on the DH is just IMHO grabage, and if it was navy blue it would still be garbage just a lil less garbage, if the posite was all team red/maroon/burgandy and it was highlighted with the volt and pink then they'd be fine, or if all the posite was pink and the rest was maroon and volt pink highlights that would be fine

I fell into the same trap with the SLH 11s, figured 100 was cheap so what the heck, it still hurts
laugh.gif
Ouch, as a resident XI fanatic/fanboy even I know that colorway was wack, you done messed up with that one
laugh.gif
Thanks for rubbing it in some more
laugh.gif
don't feel bad a lot of us took that L

at first i wouldn't have worn them, i've warmed up to pink and on the denims it's not bad; however, that asymetrical pink on the DH is just IMHO grabage, and if it was navy blue it would still be garbage just a lil less garbage, if the posite was all team red/maroon/burgandy and it was highlighted with the volt and pink then they'd be fine, or if all the posite was pink and the rest was maroon and volt pink highlights that would be fine

sick.gif
mean.gif

DH is only colorway I LOVE thus far. If its true you like denim 11s, then what grounds do you have to stand on?

:x :smh:
DH is only colorway I LOVE thus far. If its true you like denim 11s, then what grounds do you have to stand on?

Opinions. We all have grounds to stand on our opinions :lol:

:x :smh:
Because America... we all have the freedom to like an ugly shoe and then hate another ugly shoe. Its like you guys are saying "yeah I got chlamydia but you got gonorrhea" they both suck.

Last edited:
So the Red Lows popped up at House of Hoops here in Saint Louis, MO AND In Fairview Heights, IL (around the same area)......neither of which were on the list of stores that were set to get them.

Was that a limited initial release and now they`re being sent to other stores in the US??

If you guys want/wanted them, you should call your local HOH asap.
So many people bought into the "Quick Strike" hype...the day these released many reliable sources were telling people these were coming in much higher numbers...

I'll scoop these at retail or below.

If you didn't want them before the discount you should save your money.

Repped. Some of my purchases may be retail cops, some may be discount cops, and if they're GKs they're a preorder cop :lol:

But all are pairs that I knew I wanted period. $1 for a pair of shoes I didn't originally want is a dollar wasted imo.

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Ouch, as a resident XI fanatic/fanboy even I know that colorway was wack, you done messed up with that one
laugh.gif
Thanks for rubbing it in some more
laugh.gif
If the dh is the only XII you like your opinion is irrelevant to me, the DH and Chromosome 23 are the worst design wise. It has nothing to do with the colors more the placement of them on the dh and the design on the C23s

If the dh is the only XII you like your opinion is irrelevant to me, the DH and Chromosome 23 are the worst design wise. It has nothing to do with the colors more the placement of them on the dh and the design on the C23s
Yeah also not feeling the DH at all but to each their own. I have to agree those are the two worst IMO

Is anybody else pissed the only improvement on the Lebron XII Elite is 2 more dime Zoom bags?

Like can we get full length Zoom Max?

Is anybody else pissed the only improvement on the Lebron XII Elite is 2 more dime Zoom bags?

Like can we get full length Zoom Max?

Not really. We are like pretty much in agreement that the elites are a gimic. The 11 elites were a step down also.

Back
Top Bottom