The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
 If the dh is the only XII you like your opinion is irrelevant to me, the DH and Chromosome 23 are the worst design wise. It has nothing to do with the colors more the placement of them on the dh and the design on the C23s
I capitalized LOVE and you still read "like"? I like NSRLs, I like HOLs, I like Datas...but like is not enough reason to purchase for me. I hate most of the 12s, chromosomes, BHMs, them orange joints, TDMs, etc. To each their own, but to bash people DH pics because you dont like the placement of pink on them is funny.

Since we are talking about opinions.....

IMHO, I think the Wheats are going to look really good on my feet 
pimp.gif

Took s glance at the dunk forces while I passed by my ftl. Idk if I should have purchased yesterday, hopefully once they come in I won't feel the same :lol: :smh:

I think so too and on mines as well
happy.gif

Just make sure you post your on feet pics 500 x 1000
eyes.gif

I'm getting tired of doing it for you
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I can't help it, it's the OCD in me.  I feel like the page flows better when they are small and someone can click it to enlarge if they want to.  It's like nails on a chalkboard when I see huge pics over and over 
laugh.gif
  Only exception are the gifs....I could watch those all day lol 

Is anybody else pissed the only improvement on the Lebron XII Elite is 2 more dime Zoom bags?

Like can we get full length Zoom Max?

The shoe now features six visible, independent Nike Zoom Air units that provide low profile, responsive cushioning. The strategic placement of the pods is engineered for James’s explosiveness and his multidirectional movement.

What I really want to know is why they could not have done this on the General release pair. It's the same bottom...

Yay still no red lows in Colorado. I'm sure they're on their way, but me want haha.

Seriously tho, about the bickering on which shoes are ugly blah blah, not a single opinion on anything ever is universal, we'd all do much better if we all just added "TO ME," at the end of every post in which we give an opinion on a shoe...

Yay still no red lows in Colorado. I'm sure they're on their way, but me want haha.

Seriously tho, about the bickering on which shoes are ugly blah blah, not a single opinion on anything ever is universal, we'd all do much better if we all just added "TO ME," at the end of every post in which we give an opinion on a shoe...
I do not see even see "QS" on the shoe label so how does that make them a QS is beyond my belief. I see these online very soon. I called another HoH which was not on the launch locator and even they said they see them on their manifest and should be arriving soon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom