The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
roll.gif
 jk man, play on playas 
laugh.gif

Thanks - I actually just chatted with a rep who said if I use it on an iphone, it'll link to my account and when the android app is available, it'll work. So I'm gonna go that route.

Not planning on going for the wheats myself.

I was wondering about this; I got the app on my iPad but I'm on my phone more (which is Andrioid) I was worried I'd need a totally new code. Glad I won't need one.

So I clicked into the Lebron XII thread and was reading all the posts when I realized that EVERY single one of them was about kobe 9s and I was about to get so mad and roast everyone for posting about kobes in the lebron thread when I looked at the thread name and finally realized that it was in fact the kobe 9 thread and I must've clicked on it instead of the Lebron XII thread :rofl:

I do not see even see "QS" on the shoe label so how does that make them a QS is beyond my belief. I see these online very soon. I called another HoH which was not on the launch locator and even they said they see them on their manifest and should be arriving soon.
I made a couple resellers on IG mad by posting this same type of comment - don't get me wrong, I have resold some shoes, but some dudes out there will feed the uneducated that "QS" line and take em for 3 hundred with the quickness...

Team Retail (or Disco)

The reds are dropping in larger number? I don't like them anymore

Says the people that only wanted them because they were hyped :lol:

So I clicked into the Lebron XII thread and was reading all the posts when I realized that EVERY single one of them was about kobe 9s and I was about to get so mad and roast everyone for posting about kobes in the lebron thread when I looked at the thread name and finally realized that it was in fact the kobe 9 thread and I must've clicked on it instead of the Lebron XII thread
roll.gif
i'm worried bout you bro

The 12 is so expensive in my country that even with 10% off it still costs 270 USD. 
sick.gif

This is why I own 0 XIIs.

so sorry bro!!! get a job next time
Says he whom snatches up codes from the coupon thread and comes out when stuff goes on sale.....

No need to be a fake baller bruh...

Back
Top Bottom