The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Try orange. Also, I comment you for being able to type after the lace swap.
Many of men have gotten the mangled fingers trying to do so.

There is a member named barbarianbob barbarianbob that would type long paragraphs before he swapped his laces on the court visions.
Now it takes him days to put together a response. God bless him tho :smh:

I would've tried orange if I had any round orange laces..but I jacked those out of the 11 team elites. Yeah, I saw the CV swap and I'm thinkng im gonna have to do the same if I get em.

10953583_1590572744491877_1114165149_n.jpg
Yes...

Wheat AZGs were my first Lebrons, so I'll give these EXTs a shot. Hopefully they used some decent materials on them.

Lace swapped NSRLs...kinda liking the finished product. Now one more pair of Ids and hopefully discounted Dbl Helix, Instincts and CVs. Gotta search for the discounts. Already have the Datas, Hoal, NSRLs and one pair of Ids on the way. The 12s are killin me!
I did the same exact lace swap from the Elite 11 SE.  Posted a while back.  Liked it for a while, then switched back.  

Is anybody else pissed the only improvement on the Lebron XII Elite is 2 more dime Zoom bags?

Like can we get full length Zoom Max?

Not really. We are like pretty much in agreement that the elites are a gimic. The 11 elites were a step down also.

They actually tried to make the shoes better the first 2 years of the Elite Series

The Lebron 9 Elite had Kevlar, more Zoom Air, different traction and Carbon Fiber

Is anybody else pissed the only improvement on the Lebron XII Elite is 2 more dime Zoom bags?

Like can we get full length Zoom Max?

Not really. We are like pretty much in agreement that the elites are a gimic. The 11 elites were a step down also.

They actually tried to make the shoes better the first 2 years of the Elite Series

The Lebron 9 Elite had Kevlar, more Zoom Air, different traction and Carbon Fiber

Yea but you could see the fall off from year to year

Says he whom snatches up codes from the coupon thread and comes out when stuff goes on sale.....

No need to be a fake baller bruh...

Whooooaaaaaa weeee that had to sting! :x

My dude J really sleeps with the yoppa under his pillow, safety off :lol:

He has no regard for human life out here I swear :lol:

big J throwing haymakers

Straight Mike Tyson rights, I don't want no work! :rofl:

There is a member named barbarianbob barbarianbob that would type long paragraphs before he swapped his laces on the court visions.
Now it takes him days to put together a response. God bless him tho :smh:

I just been super busy at the gig lately that I can't frequent the thread as much as I used to :lol:

The 12 is so expensive in my country that even with 10% off it still costs 270 USD. 
sick.gif

This is why I own 0 XIIs.
You're in Canada? Is it cheaper to buy it from here and have someone ship it to you as a gift?
No, Brazil. I'd say is less inexpensive to buy from here. 
laugh.gif

For example: I purchase a 200 USD item from US. I pay it, then it arrives here. If I go pick the item up, I'll have to pay as tax 60% of its price. So a 200 item would cost 320. + shipping. Impratical. I have no connects in other countries, but even if I had, they wouldn't help. I'd still had to pay the 60% tax, even if the item was shipped as a gift. Maybe the value of the item must be declared for shipping, I don't know. But that's it.

The 12 is so expensive in my country that even with 10% off it still costs 270 USD. :x

This is why I own 0 XIIs.
You're in Canada? Is it cheaper to buy it from here and have someone ship it to you as a gift?
No, Brazil. I'd say is less inexpensive to buy from here. :lol:
For example: I purchase a 200 USD item from US. I pay it, then it arrives here. If I go pick the item up, I'll have to pay as tax 60% of its price. So a 200 item would cost 320. + shipping. Impratical. I have no connects in other countries, but even if I had, they wouldn't help. I'd still had to pay the 60% tax, even if the item was shipped as a gift. Maybe the value of the item must be declared for shipping, I don't know. But that's it.
Yeah usually the value has to be declared if bought from a store, personal items don't have to be unless you take out insurance but you do have to mark what you're sending.

Back
Top Bottom