The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
10953583_1590572744491877_1114165149_n.jpg

Lace swapped NSRLs...kinda liking the finished product. Now one more pair of Ids and hopefully discounted Dbl Helix, Instincts and CVs. Gotta search for the discounts. Already have the Datas, Hoal, NSRLs and one pair of Ids on the way. The 12s are killin me! View media item 1433214

Love the blue upper on the Cowboys...but I'm not sure about the silver posite. Looks kinda dull to me. Wish there was a hint on red in the shoe. I need to see them in person first and I want to see the Easters, then I can decide if I want to pick up the HoLs, CVs, Cowboys or Easters.

Besides the Corks, this might be the only other time Nike has truly impressed me with an EXT, these wheats are looking 
smokin.gif

WHEATS 

NIKE! 

Does thus have thou a box of wheats for me and me mates, for we hath been pitched in battle for a fortnight and has the king's thirst for the smooth butter does thou might have for thus!!!!!
Repped for Cable Guy gif and quote!  I'm always quoting that movie and no one has any idea what I'm talking about...especially at hoops, when I say "oh I see we are playing prison rules, huh."  
laugh.gif

Lace swapped NSRLs...kinda liking the finished product. Now one more pair of Ids and hopefully discounted Dbl Helix, Instincts and CVs. Gotta search for the discounts. Already have the Datas, Hoal, NSRLs and one pair of Ids on the way. The 12s are killin me!
Not a fan of the NSRLs at all, but the stock laces look better, IMHO.  To each his own, I guess.

For the record, I have the DFs, Instincts, Datas, Birches, and Denims, and will probably cop the Cowboys Lightning 12s on pi day.

Besides the Corks, this might be the only other time Nike has truly impressed me with an EXT, these wheats are looking 
smokin.gif

Repped for Cable Guy gif and quote!  I'm always quoting that movie and no one has any idea what I'm talking about...especially at hoops, when I say "oh I see we are playing prison rules, huh."  
laugh.gif

roll.gif
 One of my favs! I feel like it's always skipped over when it comes to fav. Jim movies! 

Just wanted to break up the teal some. I usually just ball in these and my Datas. So I figured I'd play around with em some.

Just wanted to break up the teal some. I usually just ball in these and my Datas. So I figured I'd play around with em some.
The lace swap does make them look more subdued, and that might be a benefit in some cases.  Diff'rent strokes, I guess.

Try orange. Also, I comment you for being able to type after the lace swap.
Many of men have gotten the mangled fingers trying to do so.

There is a member named @BarbarianBob that would type long paragraphs before he swapped his laces on the court visions.
Now it takes him days to put together a response. God bless him tho :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom